Respected Contributor

This is a first for me when ordering from Evine!

Package routed to wrong post office. Package will be transferred to correct post office for delivery.

It was supposed to be delivered today lol. I dont mind waiting, it just never happened before!

Honored Contributor

That happened to me once with Evine. I was tracking my package when it started going away from me. I imagine it was put on the wrong truck so it started going away from me in direction. Once it got to the next location it went back & came to me. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I've had that happen several times with packages from QVC.  It seems to be fairly common.  I don't think it has anything to do with the merchant.  It's definitely a USPS error.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  

Hadnt had this happen from any shopping network so it was a surprise. I dont mind the wait at all so no biggie  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Believe it or not, this is norm when it comes to HSN and my packages, lol. I love to watch it go to every post office in my county before it arrives...NO clue as to why it happens but it does. Sometimes it arrives on time but usually it's the next day when it happens.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam   lol!! it would be fun to watch that Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear Lol. I imagine the mailman/women, in their little mail jeep zipping through country roads to the next post office, dropping it off and then ANOTHER mailman/woman having to drive it to the "correct" post office and round it goes till FINALLY it arrives at the right one, lololol.

I doubt it works that way but then again, maybe it does! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have seen this in the tracking before. I have often thought it's false information they enter because they didn't want to deliver the package that day.  The USPS lies about a lot of stuff in tracking. They have admitted it to me.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the club.  These errors occur with both USPS and UPS.