Trusted Contributor

Re: Mr Markle agrees to an interview with

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Maltichonmom17

Not to hijack the thread, but who is that sweet pup in your Avatar?

Such an adorable face! 

@Witchy Woman, thanks! That is my Maltese mix fur baby, the Snow Queen herself, Elsa. 💓

IMG_3688.JPG

AFE62EA0-7729-4DC5-91D2-499D2B99D23D.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Maltichonmom17

Oh, Elsa is a real beauty...and I think she knows it Cat Happy

I know she is a joy to have around.

Such expressive, knowing eyes...and I think she's smiling!

Lucky you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I’ve read and seen of his words and actions, I too will be avoiding him in the future.

Would certainly not appreciate my father discussing my / or DH’s conversations with the press and I’m not even royal 👑!

Something seems a bit off with him to me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman, thank you so much for the kind words. 

You're so right, our little diva for sure knows she's a queen  👑 She does bring a lot of joy to our home, we love her to the moon and back.  Elsa is definitely a smiley face, she also has perfected her smirk and side eye. She's a character, that one 🤣

IMG_3697.JPG

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think Mr. Markle is the bad guy here. I put it squarely on the Prince & the Duchess. That Harry has only spoken to him on the phone and has not met his FIL face to face, man to man, is disgraceful.

The man is clearly broke and with as poorly as he's been treated by both Harry and his daughter, is it really shocking he does what he can to make a few bucks? Prior to the wedding when Harry said, "the Royals are the family she never had," I was appalled at the cruelty of that one sentence. Yes, her family is clearly dysfunctional (as many of ours are), but she does have a family and many of them (dad included) seem to love her very much. I get the feeling she's ashamed of them and I say shame on her.

Lastly, somehow I doubt the Royals have reached out to give him any kind of protocol lessons. I'm sure The Firm has more rules and regs than the EPA and how would an American "commoner" even begin to navigate them? Her family got thrown into the deep end of the pool for Meghan's fairytale come true and they certainly weren't prepared for it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mr. marble is really not a commoner......Interesting fact  that  Megan is actually a descendant of an English king on her a Fathers side. And 

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Technically 17th Cousins

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a13988049/meghan-markle-royal-ancestors-royal-blood/

Honored Contributor

Meghan's father will be pursued by the media relentlessly; they love someone like him who is now related to a member of the royal family....but doesn't seem to have enough common sense to know when to stop talking to the press. They will have a field day with him. I feel sorry for Meghan.

Trusted Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  all good points. 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Mr. marble is really not a commoner......Interesting fact  that  Megan is actually a descendant of an English king on her a Fathers side. And 

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a13988049/meghan-markle-royal-ancestors-royal-blood/

@SeaMaiden  Mr Marble - Smiley Very Happy  Odd  It seems everyone is somehow related to the royals.  

Trusted Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Mr Marble - Smiley Very Happy  Odd  It seems everyone is somehow related to the royals.  

There are 10 men in the world who really left a genetic legacy.  One is Genghis Khan, who has about 16 million male descendants.  There's another 9 guys who were equally as prolific, but haven't been identified as yet.  If you Google for Smithsonian Magazine's "other men who left a huge genetic footprint" you'll get the article Smiley Happy