Trusted Contributor

Mr Markle agrees to an interview with

Good Morning Britain, how embarrassing for him.  Hard to believe that his daughter didn't explain to him that interviews and divulging the details of private conversations he had with Prince Harry are not for public consumption.  He's not articulate and seems unwell but that's beside the point, he just needs to stop.  Must have been embarrassing for Meghan.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mr Markle agrees to an interview with

you can't fix stupid.......

Honored Contributor

What a dunderhead. Glad he didn't go to the wedding, God knows what he would have done or said. It's sad for her but he really did her a favor by staying away.

I didn't read the article but if he's revealing private conversations with Harry, I'm guessing there won't be any more of them with any of the royals since he can't keep his yap shut.

Valued Contributor

Money talks and getting paid will really get him talking.  Believe me, he knows he but he seems money hungry.

Esteemed Contributor

Some people are just naive concerning these matters.  To call them stupid or money hungry is just cruel. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I saw a bit of the interview , at least one  ,he seems to just keep putting his foot in his mouth, wasn't he in the tv business at one time?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

This guy had a pretty responsible job in Hollywood.  Stupid?  No.  Jerk?  Yes. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not see the interview and wouldn't bother.

It is hard to believe that, at this point, he does not understand the complete inappropriateness of speaking about anything regarding his daughter, Prince Harry and their marriage.

What could he possibly not get about the potential for embarrasing Meghan and himself?  He already had that cheesy episode of the staged pictures. 

It would be a stretch for me to believe he is naive about the situation or he is not looking for financial gain.

One feels sorry for him in a way, but if he would just shut up and stay out of the limelight, he would do himself and his daughter a big favor.

Honored Contributor

I think I will apply same rule for this family as I do for the Kardashian family do not click on or watch anything regarding them.  My click just goes toward a "count" to their popularity and I do not wanted to be counted among that total.  Just ignore them and hope Meghan and Harry have the blessed life they deserve.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

CrazyDaisy, he made a fool of himself when he portrayed himself getting ready for the wedding when it wasn't the wedding day....for money. Please....naive, my foot.