Honored Contributor

Re: MOST HATED MEMBER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY IS ...

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Sooner Charles cheated first. Diana was a far better human being than him. There is really no comparison.

She was raised around the royal family, her sister dated Charles, she wasn't that unaware of what the issues were.  She had major issues--I don't think anyone would dispute that.  I don't see her as a saint, and as none of us know the real people, I don't see any sport in taking sides.  It was an unhappy mess all around.  And should have stayed private--that I will say. 

Respected Contributor

Back in 2005 Charles and Camilla visited Point Reyes Station here in North CA and they got a big, friendly welcome from all. They even had a toddy at DH and my fave drinking establishments there. Cheers to them! They didn't look at all "hated" at least in North CA.

Image result for charles and camilla at point reyes ca

Trusted Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

He is a cheater. I can't stand him. I see no reason whatsoever for England to keep the monarchy. In my opinion, it's kind of ridiculous.

I think there is more than enough blame to go around in that marriage.  She clearly had issues and she clearly made her decisions about her path in life and who she associated with.  She made some terrible and fatal choices. 

How kind of you! Woman Mad  Diana's lack of emotional experience with men and the world in general was light years behind Charles' and the rest of the royals.  Who knows what she could have possibly said or not have said to incite Charles to wear Camilla's cufflinks on their honeymoon cruise and to have bedded her down the night before. Yes, the awful Diana, that's right...she is to blame and for her death as well.  Woman Mad 

Arrrrrr yes she sure had issues all right, like a cheating husband !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner,

I could not agree more, Lady Di was elevated to the altars and she was no saint, she knew perfectly well how things were before she got married. Which Brit girl does not want to be the Princess of Wales? All was drama with her, always screaming for attention, her interviews on the BBC. The lack of a proper mother might explain many things.

She also had a strain of lovers...she did very good things and I do not like to speak badly of the dead however his brother is not the epitome of good husband either🌻The Queen mother and now Queen Elizabeth are the real real. Wills will have to wait.

Respected Contributor

Wow. Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's too bad that the royal protocol or whatever it is that dictates such things, didn't allow Charles to marry the woman he loved to begin with.  I guess that's what happens when your mother & the Church of England tells you who you can & can't marry.  It would've saved a lot of grief & heartache for a whole lot of people, but William & Harry wouldn't be here, either.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Is anyone the least bit suprised it's Prince Charles?  (It used to be Camilla) 

My guess is that it was either Charles or his father.  

And the favorite?     Prince Harry!!!

Wow, you really must have a lot of hatred for the Royal Family to start a thread like this.  After all the posts you made on the other thread, that wasn't enough for you?

Does this serve any purpose other than to spew more vitriol?  Surely, there must be something positive you can start a thread about.  SMH.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Is anyone the least bit suprised it's Prince Charles?  (It used to be Camilla) 

My guess is that it was either Charles or his father.  

And the favorite?     Prince Harry!!!

Wow, you really must have a lot of hatred for the Royal Family to start a thread like this.  After all the posts you made on the other thread, that wasn't enough for you?

Does this serve any purpose other than to spew more vitriol?  Surely, there must be something positive you can start a thread about.  SMH.

@Venezia

Oh relax.    The poll was on the internet today, big as day.  

No "hatred" ....  I just think they are useless, and a total waste of taxpayer money.   Any job done by any of the royals could be done just as well by well trained civil servants, at a mere fraction of the cost.

For all the people who mindlessly worship the royals, what's wrong with the other point of view?   (Personally, I'm not a fan of the class system and how it holds people down ....  but that's another conversation for another day.)  

If you don't want to read about this subject, skip this and don't worry, people will be talking about the Kartrashians again tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I feel bad for him.

He has taken a lot of blame for things that were out of his control - who he was going to marry, Diana being more popular than him, people thinking he's not fit to be king. 

His children get along with him and he seems to finally be happily married.

Not only do I not believe this faux poll, I have a lot of regard for the Prince.........not soo much for Diana.  It's clear his children are close to him, don't know why this rubs some the wrong way.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I think Charles gets a bum rap.  Yes, he was a poo-poo head with Diana.  But over all, concidering his up bringing, and doing what was expected of him... He has done well.  He managed to raise the boys well after Dianas early , horrible death.  They turned out well, and I think he gets a bit of credit there.  Diana did a fabulous job in their early years, which helped conciderably.

he shows a caring attitude toward charitable causes, he care immensly about the environment .  I love his organic farming.  I think all in all, he will make a great King, which he was raised from birth to do.  I

He is warming up a bit, concidering royalty was not suppose to show inner emotion in public.. The next generation of Royalty will be interesting.  They are far more approachable and have warmth that the old guard lacked.  JMHO