Esteemed Contributor

Love the dresses style, dislike the color. But her, Will, and the kids are a beautiful family.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I do love the color but it's just that lace dress that we've all seen everywhere at every single price point.  Nothing new or exciting about it.  I think it's a little "matronly" for her. 

Respected Contributor

I guess I just don't like lace dresses.  And especially lace long sleeves.  I love the color and she looks great as usual.

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

11144725_5515952_480.jpg

I like the v-neck version of her Dolce and Gabbana dress better (either way, she looked overdressed for the event now that I see the entire story!)

I think the shoes and belt on this are hideous and the neckline is obvious. Its already a lace dress why the over emphasis by giving it a v neck? overdone .

It's not in the least bit hideous imo.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Love the color, but not the high neck. I like the V neck version better without the belt. I also love Kate's matching shoes - very classy.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful dress, she looks lovely.. I was struck by how much Wills looks like Charles in that pic.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines