Honored Contributor

Olivia Newton John is guest judge tonight........

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 6 10.19.15

[ Edited ]

I wish they would quit having guest judges, although I did enjoy Maks last week.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

olivia newton john????

i am looking forward to a few weeks of leah remini as the co-host!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's famous dance night and Grease is one of the movies featured.

Respected Contributor

I don't really mind the guest judges, but I don't really see the point. I guess to keep it fresher. I like Erin as co-host, but Leah is very funny & will make a great fill in.

Honored Contributor

LOVE hayes and hope he gets to the finals.......i enjoyed the dance, but i dont think it is one of his strongest unfortunately.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

actually it is not movie night, but recreations of iconic/famous dances (from movies or music videos.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

LOVE hayes and hope he gets to the finals.......i enjoyed the dance, but i dont think it is one of his strongest unfortunately.

The choreography was great, but Hayes didn't have the energy that I expected for that dance. The beginning dance with the pros was awesome.

Respected Contributor

Cannot look at Paula, so  no class.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love Olivia Newton John!  I am enjoying see her.

As I think every week, it is hard to go first.  I enjoyed Hayes' dance.  I thought it was pretty good.  The judges were a little rough on him but maybe it's because they know he can do better.  

I really liked Andy's dance. I love Singing in the Rain, a great movie with two iconic dances.  I am happy he had such a great dance in case he goes home (which I really, really hope he does not!).  

Alexa's snake dance was pretty good.  I'm not sure I agree with the judges but I might be a bit "off" too if I had to hold that (beautiful) snake.