Trusted Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 6 10.19.15

Great rendition of Rhythm Nation with Tamar and Val.   I still can't get over how they learn those dances in a week.

Honored Contributor

I really like Leah much better than Erin who often seems awkward with her comments and questions.  I missed most of the show though.  I wish they would do away with all these theme nights. 

Honored Contributor

Best show of the season!

The songs and the iconic dances were fantastic.  Loved every single one of them. 

So glad Paula went home.  She is so crass and obnoxious. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hot Street wrote:

Great rendition of Rhythm Nation with Tamar and Val.   I still can't get over how they learn those dances in a week.

I was really impressed with Tamar and Val, too.  Val said that Tamar had missed two days of rehearsals because she was sick.  That means she learned that dance in two days I think!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Leah is better than the cohost who is away.  Who do I write to?  Leah is real and funny.  Love her.  Andy Gramer gets a perfect score?  No way...those judges must be high.  Really I can't believe they are putting him up so high.  Yuck.  Andy would make a great villain in a Batman movie.  He looks demented with his huge tongue slithering around his lips when the camera  catches him off guard.  No, a thousand  times no.

Trusted Contributor

So glad Paula has gone! If I had to hear that cackle one more time I was going to lose it,lol. I have a feeling Louis is probably a little relieved too.

I feel like Mark is always mistreated and judged more harshly on the show. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but it is very noticeable to me at least.

Honored Contributor

I think Leah is great.  She is so funny.

When she was holding the microphone on the long stick because she didn't want to get close to the snake was hysterical.

The drinking game joke was funny too.

Respected Contributor

Paula simply cannot control her mouth.  Just has to keep yapping away.  Bye, Felicia!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

So glad Paula went home.  She is so crass and obnoxious. 

@brii  Thanks for letting me know who went home. Smiley Happy

Did Derek and Bindi get all 10s for the Dirty Dancing dance?  If so, they shouldn't have because the lift was definitely wobbly! (I saw a replay).  The dance was not perfect and shouldn't have received all 10s.  The judges certainly favor Bindi.

Respected Contributor

By this far into the show I usually have one particular favorite picked out but this year I actually am waffling between three different dancers.  

Bindi, because I just love her euthusiasm and personality.

Alek, because he is just a sweet guy.

Carlos, because he is trying so hard to improve each week.

I'm pretty much just so-so about the rest of them with the exception of Tamar.  I don't know what it is about her but I cannot warm up to her at all.  She seems to be very petulant when anyone doesn't agree with her.  

I will say I am so happy that Paula went home.  She was getting on my nerves with her attention grabbing activities. I'll just bet that Louis was very relieved to be free of her.  He was always the gentleman but it couldn't have been easy working with her.