Esteemed Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 6 10.19.15

Loved Bindi and Derek's Dirty Dancing dance.  I thought the famous lift was a tiny bit shaky but still, the dance itself was great.  Derek was a great Johnny.  Wonderful job. 

Super Contributor

Spoiler
Bindi was but great but Dereck is no Patrick Swayze,  didn`t see the emotion.

Respected Contributor

Andy wash wonderful. I loved Alexis, but she seemed a little timid. Probably thinking of the snake. She looked gorgeous. Paula...I don't even know what to say. I don't think Louis is helping her much. Bindi & Derek were perfection. The lift was a tad shaky, but they held onto it & the dance itself was incredible.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not going to comment on Paula's dance per se but she is certainly trying hard and every week, she seems to be having a good time.  If this ends up being her last dance, it did at least look like she enjoyed herself.  I always like watching Louis.  I'm not sure he is the right partner for her though.  She did better with Mark last week.  

Edited to add:  I am really enjoying Leah Remini tonight stepping in for Erin.

Honored Contributor

honestly, paula did "the dance" proud.... louis could have pushed her more to make it a little bit more "inspired."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought Bruno was out of line as to me it sounded as though he was poking fun at someone's religious beliefs.

Bindi was good when she was in hold with Derek but I thought she looked awkward when she was dancing in front of the group.

The judges were pretty harsh on Alexa.

Nick was fabulous.

Paula....EGADS!

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I thought Bruno was out of line as to me it sounded as though he was poking fun at someone's religious beliefs.

Bindi was good when she was in hold with Derek but I thought she looked awkward when she was dancing in front of the group.

The judges were pretty harsh on Alexa.

Nick was fabulous.

Paula....EGADS!

I agree with this.  I didn't think Bruno should have made the comments he made to Carlos.  I thought Alexa was nervous thinking about the snake coming up and would have been much better without it.  Paula just needs to go.  I thought Andy was great tonight and really hope he isn't the one going home tonight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carlos is not really my favorite celeb but my goodness, what a dance (fans self), LOL.  I guess he probably meant to tear that shirt off completely, but I actually thought it looked good hanging in, shall we say.....tatters?  Fan self again, LOL.  Good scores for a good dance.  

Hubby came home and turned the channel, drat.  I am taping though so I will have to catch up later on the remaining dances.  Nick was just starting so I will take back up with his dance.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Paula hardly did any dancing tonight. It was almost all arm-waving.

Who got sent home?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A good show! Olivia seemed to enjoy being there. Louis and the guys short shorts.,,lol . The right one went home. Leah was so good/funny last time. She seemed off tonight. I want to add that I would rather have Leah as the co-host.