Honored Contributor

I like looking at fashion.  The lace look has been in for awhile but it's usually used for a see-all.  I love this look on Kate, the dress is fashionable but not scanty.  Love the color and matching shoes.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

She looks lovely!

Respected Contributor

She is very stylish.   

Esteemed Contributor

Just beautiful. Dovestails with the new Victorian look that's big this winter and even bigger for spring. To me what keeps her dress from looking too Mother of the Bride (always a risk with a lace dress!) is the shorter lining that lets a few inches of leg show through.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kate's New Dress

[ Edited ]

11144725_5515952_480.jpg

I like the v-neck version of her Dolce and Gabbana dress better (either way, she looked overdressed for the event now that I see the entire story!)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

She is the fashion icon

Respected Contributor

Beautiful, & aren't they a lovely couple

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Just beautiful. Dovestails with the new Victorian look that's big this winter and even bigger for spring. To me what keeps her dress from looking too Mother of the Bride (always a risk with a lace dress!) is the shorter lining that lets a few inches of leg show through.

Love your comments, especially that there will be a new Victorian look, that sounds like so much fun!  And yes, I like that overlap hem look, too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes they are.  Especially compared to the couples that make headline news around here.  

Honored Contributor

I like Kate's version better, I'm tired of the belt look on everything.  It looks so much cleaner without it.

I wish QVC would use better colors on what they offer.  It's always the same old, same old.  That eggplant is perfect, love it.