Respected Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano TS at Midnight

@NickNack wrote:

I just checked thinking I could get some for my sister.  I have plenty myself.  All they have left in the suit hangers is gray.  I wouldn't want only the shirt hangers, which they have in many colors.

@NickNack   I use the suit hangers for everything!!  I never worry about the colors. 

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Joy won't be back.  She is, I feel sure, happily enjoying her time and her millions . 

I saw the program and they mentioned that the presentation was the last of their quantity.  

I enjoy her hangers and,like another poster said, I never seem to have enough, so, I'll be getting more hangers and the clips.    

1. The newest clips are terrific!

@mom2four0418    I agree.  I've really enjoyed her hangers and the clips are a big help.  

I stocked up on the new clips when HSN had a free shipping day. I see that they are now sold out.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418   I know!!  I checked again this morning and there are a lot of things sold out. Most of the choices of the number/type hangers are gone.  Just a few choices.  Glad I got lucky and got mine.   

Trusted Contributor

I really like Joy and Iman's products.  I would have NEVER thought they would leave HSN especially JOY.

I really wonder what happened.  But HSN has a history of ending relationships with the vendors you LEAST expect.  Does anyone remember the lady TERRY LEWIS, she had all those nice jackets/ coats and clothes.  I would have NEVER thought she would be gone from HSN.

I wonder what really happened???

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB: I also wonder what happened with clothes designers: Wendy Williams, Melissa McCarthy, Nene Leakes, Twiggy, Cindy Laper, Serena Williams, Eva Longoria, etc, etc, etc. Maybe they sign a contract for a limited time. Or, maybe their sales weren't up to par. Who knows?