Honored Contributor

I noticed that Joy Mangano Closet Solutions is at midnight tonight on HSN.  Is she back?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano TS at Midnight

@NickNack @Probably just warehouse cleaning.

Esteemed Contributor

It may just be a way to move out stock.I don’t know if she will actually be on.Interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I would be surprised if she came back.  They've been selling her and Iman's products are really low clearance prices.  It will most likely be that lady Debbie that has been doing her shows.  I miss Joy and Iman together, they were fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

I suppose they're still trying to get rid of all of those hangers.  They must have had millions and have already sold them everywhere.  Now theyre charging s&h on them which they've never done..people don't want to pay that.

Haven't heard a word about Joy..

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I suppose they're still trying to get rid of all of those hangers.  They must have had millions and have already sold them everywhere.  Now theyre charging s&h on them which they've never done..people don't want to pay that.

A friend of mine was looking to add more of her hangers.  We stopped at The Container Store on Wednesday and they no longer had them. Target online had very few choices and not the color she was looking for (linen). 

I looked at HSN and most sets were totally sold out. I was able to get a great set, one of literally like two sets left, in the right color,  at a terrific price. They just arrived a few minutes ago. The hangers came with two extra pieces she’s not interested in but the price was fine even if you give those pieces away.  I was happy to find them for her. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I doubt Joy will be on the show.    I do like the hangers a lot and purchased another set a couple of months ago -- from HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

sometimes they have shipping, sometimes they dont. it depends on the day generally. i purchased a set about two weeks ago and it did not have shipping fees. i have also purchased them on zulily at great prices. i collect a number of different colors depending on who they are for or which bedroom they go in. myself, i just go with basic black.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It was probably a TSV that was planned a long time ago and now the product is in and they have to go through with it.  Joy is history.  

Respected Contributor

she is NOT back - Debra Byersis the guest, it's a deep discount for her goods to get rid of them.