Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano TS at Midnight

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I suppose they're still trying to get rid of all of those hangers.  They must have had millions and have already sold them everywhere.  Now theyre charging s&h on them which they've never done..people don't want to pay that.

Haven't heard a word about Joy..

sometimes they have shipping, sometimes they dont. it depends on the day generally. i purchased a set about two weeks ago and it did not have shipping fees. i have also purchased them on zulily at great prices. i collect a number of different colors depending on who they are for or which bedroom they go in. myself, i just go with basic black.

I bought a bunch on Zulily several months ago for one s&h fee.  I think I'm set for the next hundred years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i think i am going to pick up a few more sets. this is a great deal and for some reason i never seem to have enough. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Joy won't be back.  She is, I feel sure, happily enjoying her time and her millions . 

I saw the program and they mentioned that the presentation was the last of their quantity.  

I enjoy her hangers and,like another poster said, I never seem to have enough, so, I'll be getting more hangers and the clips.    

Honored Contributor

Debra Byers does a better job hosting then Joy. She could be a host.

Honored Contributor

I just checked thinking I could get some for my sister.  I have plenty myself.  All they have left in the suit hangers is gray.  I wouldn't want only the shirt hangers, which they have in many colors.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Debra Byers does a better job hosting then Joy. She could be a host.

I agree. I enjoy her presentations.

Super Contributor

I miss not seeing Joy, I know she has an over the top personality similar to Susan Gravers but I like her.

Mint

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Joy won't be back.  She is, I feel sure, happily enjoying her time and her millions . 

I saw the program and they mentioned that the presentation was the last of their quantity.  

I enjoy her hangers and,like another poster said, I never seem to have enough, so, I'll be getting more hangers and the clips.    

1. The newest clips are terrific!
“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I just checked thinking I could get some for my sister.  I have plenty myself.  All they have left in the suit hangers is gray.  I wouldn't want only the shirt hangers, which they have in many colors.

@NickNack 

there is a 100 piece set available with free shipping and it is a combination of both hangers. lots of colors available.

https://www.hsn.com/products/joy-huggable-hangers-100-piece-suit-and-shirt-hangers-c/8421152

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

1. The newest clips are terrific!

@mom2four0418    I agree.  I've really enjoyed her hangers and the clips are a big help.