Honored Contributor

I thought Jacque was a lovely host. I wish her the best in all that she does in the future.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the link. I read it and clicked on another link that was provided.  Any time I read about childhood abuse or neglect, I feel so bad for the children.   

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

update for those interested.....

I can't tell you all how much your messages of encouragement regarding my PTSD have meant to me! Thank you so much. PTSD does not define who I am. It just happens to be a component of who I am. There are several components to what's caused my PTSD (or as my doctors have said that I have CPTSD - Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder…

https://jacquegonzales.com/2017/08/16/thank-you-so-much-for-your-support-about-ptsd/

@sunshine45

Thank you so much for posting this and the link.Heart

I understand so much more now.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Hope Jacque Gonzales is doing better sorry to hear that she is ill, I have missed her God Bless Jacque take care

Contributor

I loved Jacque Gonzales when she did the makeup shows!!!  She was so much fun and very real about what she presented - you knew when she liked something which got me to order it!!!  And it WAS a good product.  She wasn't robotic like the new hosts just trying to sell something.....

Contributor

She is on FaceBook ,just drop the QVC & her page will pop up..I was just there.