Honored Contributor

My understanding is that she mentioned having PTSD Complex, and in time, may reveal more about her struggle.  That's a very brave thing to do, and I think her story might be very compelling.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@pieman wrote:

i just tried FB said page removed

Did you spell her name right. Don't use QVC. I was on her page 5 minutes ago.

Thanks @proudlyfromNJ! I found it! @pieman & @151949 I don't know if a link is ok to post so google "Just Jacque Gonzales" to see her facebook.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update.

Valued Contributor

Yes I did spell it correctly....

Oh well, thank you anyways.

Frequent Contributor

@pieman wrote:

Yes I did spell it correctly....

Oh well, thank you anyways.

@pieman

https://facebook.com/JustJacqueGonzales/

Respected Contributor

I miss both Jacque and Albany as hosts.  It took me a bit longer to warm up to Albany's hosting style, but I really grew to like her.  She really livened up the place! :-) I do wish them both the very best.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

My understanding is that she mentioned having PTSD Complex, and in time, may reveal more about her struggle.  That's a very brave thing to do, and I think her story might be very compelling.

Was Jacque in the military?

Honored Contributor

she recently got back from a vacation (or business) in florida.

yes, she is still on facebook, instagram, twitter.

soon to be on the website blogher 17.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Why did Jacque leave QVC?  She was very good.  Did she ever say why she was gone for so long last year?

Frequent Contributor

@Tukey PTSD stands for post traumatic shock disorder, and it can happen to many people, not just the military. Children who experience severe abuse or anyone who's been in a terrible car accident; essentially, a traumatic event that your mind doesn't know how to cope with. It's very sad, and very misunderstood. Hope that helps! Smiley Happy