Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

@151949 wrote:

93 here and very humid - we are going to eat out rather than heat up the house cooking something. It is supposed to rain overnight tonight then be lower temp & humidity for a few days.

It's raining here today also @151949 - still a good day as I got photos of the baby pug my daughter is getting - she has wanted one for so long!!!! Her pic is down there in the pet section......

Honored Contributor

@Dell1 wrote:

@Noel7, Do you still live in Northern California?  I haven't seen wet sidewalks since probably March in the East Bay.

Hi Dell, I haven't seen much of you in a long time! How are you? Yes, we're still here, not a lot of rain but it's been very cool all summer, a good thing after all the heat last year.

The local news says we will have more drizzle tomorrow, I love it 😍

I'm sorry that so many people are having a lot of heat this season.

Noel

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Dell1 wrote:

@Noel7, Do you still live in Northern California?  I haven't seen wet sidewalks since probably March in the East Bay.

Hi Dell, I haven't seen much of you in a long time! How are you? Yes, we're still here, not a lot of rain but it's been very cool all summer, a good thing after all the heat last year.

The local news says we will have more drizzle tomorrow, I love it 😍

I'm sorry that so many people are having a lot of heat this season.

Noel

@Noel7, Noel I am doing fine.  We were hot week before last but once Karl the Fog shows back up the sea breeze kicks in and down the temp goes.  I think our high for Friday was 82 degrees.  Much better than 105 degrees the week before.  I retired on July 29th from my job of 21½ years.  So a new chapter in my life is beginning.

Esteemed Contributor

Ahh, we're back to high humidity today, sun is in and out but it's hot. 

We've been invited to a barbecue/swim party but not going.

Overall, today is better than yesterday..

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

It is actually chilly here today where I live. I am sitting here with a sweater on right now. Barely 60 outside.

Honored Contributor

hot here

Honored Contributor

Excuse my intrusion, but I just wanted to say hello to my friend @spix. I miss you my friend!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Dell1

Congratulations On Your Retirement!

Respected Contributor

@Puddles, Thank You for missing me, I know I've not been there to view all the wonderful pix, every day I say I must get back in the groove, have missed all, especially you my dear, hope all is well with you & yours, eyes seeing everything bright & clear?  isn't it wonderful?

I promise I will stop by regularly again, looking forward to it

Stay Well

Honored Contributor

Tain? You have rain? I am sooooo jealous! I am a little south of you and it is warm!