Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Looking out the front window, I see people walking with umbrellas on wet streets.  A feel-good day, how about you?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,758
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

less humidity

lower temps

slight breeze

the weekend is here

Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

I'm ready for an early fall and happy times 😊

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,590
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃


@Noel7 wrote:

Looking out the front window, I see people walking with umbrellas on wet streets.  A feel-good day, how about you?


@Noel7

 

I must admit .... I'm jealous.    Our drought in California continues and a beautiful weekend of lazy rain sounds just heavenly.  Today, it will be 94 and sunny.  I miss the rain.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 890
Registered: ‎01-06-2013

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

It's raining here too, in the Midwest. It makes me smile when it rains the day after I mowed the lawn.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,114
Registered: ‎01-10-2013

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃


@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Looking out the front window, I see people walking with umbrellas on wet streets.  A feel-good day, how about you?


@Noel7

 

I must admit .... I'm jealous.    Our drought in California continues and a beautiful weekend of lazy rain sounds just heavenly.  Today, it will be 94 and sunny.  I miss the rain.


**********************

 

I hope you get a day like this soon @Tinkrbl44 !🙂

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,758
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

In the past weeks we've been inundated with heavy rains and within a hundred miles or so, there are drought conditions.

 

I have Chli on the stove for tonight's dinner, chips, cheese, sour cram, chopped onions.  I didn't feel like cooking today.

 

I have a "crazy sister" who called me three times this morning to read me the news.  LOL 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃


@sallybusky wrote:

It's raining here too, in the Midwest. It makes me smile when it rains the day after I mowed the lawn.


***************************

 

Isn't it wonderful?  As long as it's not too much percipitation for your area 🙂

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,458
Registered: ‎04-26-2013

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

Sadly no rain here, just dreary, hot/humid, but my tomato plants are yielding big & red, so that's good.