Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Good Day Today 😃

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

In the past weeks we've been inundated with heavy rains and within a hundred miles or so, there are drought conditions.

I have Chli on the stove for tonight's dinner, chips, cheese, sour cram, chopped onions.  I didn't feel like cooking today.

I have a "crazy sister" who called me three times this morning to read me the news.  LOL 

Oh that sounds delicious.  All of it.

Honored Contributor

It's a sunny day in the PNW.  It's supposed to reach 77 degrees, which is perfect to me.  My dahlias are blooming like crazy and will be for some time.🌞

My old cat, with her bad hips, is stretched out on the patio table enjoying the warmth.

i'm glad you are getting some rain, @Noel7, although I feel sorry for the tourists☔️

Honored Contributor

@spix wrote:

Sadly no rain here, just dreary, hot/humid, but my tomato plants are yielding big & red, so that's good.

Home grown tomatoes... Always a good thing 🍅

Trusted Contributor

We get so caught up in all the drama that's going on right now, it was nice of you to remind us to stop and smell the roses. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a beautiful day here in southern NJ .... tomorrow we will have rain which is always needed in the summer!!! ☀️ ⛅️ ⚡️ ☔️

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

It's a sunny day in the PNW.  It's supposed to reach 77 degrees, which is perfect to me.  My dahlias are blooming like crazy and will be for some time.🌞

My old cat, with her bad hips, is stretched out on the patio table enjoying the warmth.

i'm glad you are getting some rain, @Noel7, although I feel sorry for the tourists☔️

Hi Tansy, imo kitties, especially the older girls are a gift 😻

Honored Contributor

Thank you @sweetee2 and @January121

Respected Contributor

We have had lots of cloudy/rainy days here in Alaska...today's high 61...starting to feel like a mushroom🍄...rainy days certainly have a way of making one feel like taking a 'horizontal life pause'😴

Honored Contributor

I wish we'd get some rain, we so need it.  I watered our front after getting home from walking my poods Wallace.  He's not enjoying being outside these days no more than I am.  I like the summer but I'm so done with 90degree days with humidity the same.  The only umbrellas I see are those smart enough to walk with if they're outside to block the sun. 

I've needed to water out back almost every day for the last 4 weeks now - this is how long we've had very hot very dry very humid weather.  ANd we're not done with it yet - next week more of the same.  UGH

Honored Contributor

Definitely a good day for me. I have my car again and can come and go at will. I was "trapped" in the house for three days while they were working on our driveway and my car was at a neighbor's up a steep hill 😫

The weather here is in the 60s and and misty - it might have sprinkled here overnight, @Noel7. The sun hasn't been out at the house for days. Even the hot spots that were 98 a week ago are 82 today.

To a Scottish/Celtic Festival tomorrow and to a benefit event on Sunday night for the Soberanes fire victims.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all