Respected Contributor

@Pearlee    Hopefully, you will check out the new board.  I would miss your input if you were not there.

Everyone is welcome!

It is coming along nicely considering it is only 2 days old.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

Posters were banned for posting the link to the new board at Proboards and also for posting the email address of the CEO,  

If that's the way they treat so-called superfans, then I'm not going to beg them to keep these forums. And as I said before, no WAY in heck I'll be joining any of QVC's FB pages.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@fthunt  When you register on Proboards, they ask you for your birth date and for your name. Are those available to the public?

No no one can see them and I personally registered my name BalletBabe as my first name as well.  I made up a Birth Date.  I do that on all forums. 

@BalletBabe Thanks! That's what I started to do, but I wasn't sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Yes.  Many are already posting at the new place(s) and indicate that they have no interest in returning here.

Several have also been banned in the past few days which also annoyed others.

Wow...banned? Whatever for?? Not being nosey just wondering if talking about where to go next gets one banned. 

yeesh.

@amyb   I am not sure but I gather they were writing to the CEO.  What do they expect?  Just treat their customers like this and we say nothing?   Kachina is one that got banned.  IKnow for a fact that she buys a lot here.  THeir loss.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Yes.  Many are already posting at the new place(s) and indicate that they have no interest in returning here.

Wow...banned? Whatever for?? Not being nosey just wondering if talking about where to go next gets one banned. 

yeesh.

@amyb   I am not sure but I gather they were writing to the CEO.  What do they expect?  Just treat their customers like this and we say nothing?   Kachina is one that got banned.  IKnow for a fact that she buys a lot here.  THeir loss.

@BalletBabe @amyb 

Wow! I did not know that Kachina was banned. I have seen some posters on the new board that have stated that they were banned.

Wow! 

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

yeesh.

@BalletBabe @amyb 

Wow! I did not know that Kachina was banned. I have seen some posters on the new board that have stated that they were banned.

Wow! 

@icezeus   Yes, I read that over there.   Really sad.  Oh well, maybe it will be for the best.  It seems they were banning more and more here that some gave up posting here. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@fthunt  When you register on Proboards, they ask you for your birth date and for your name. Are those available to the public?

No no one can see them and I personally registered my name BalletBabe as my first name as well.  I made up a Birth Date.  I do that on all forums. 

@BalletBabe Thanks! That's what I started to do, but I wasn't sure.

@PA Mom-mom   No problem.  Glad to help.  

Honored Contributor

Who will be the last to post, to turn out the lights on November 2???

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@Pearlee I read one poster warned another to remove link to proboards ASAP - Mods were banning posters for it.

Lady who posted link really helped me get on pro - I called her a Hero for the week.

Why would they ban them??  Are we not supposed to find a place to go since we are all friends???  I can see why many have already left.   My Christmas shopping will not be here this year. 

Posting links and solicitations are both against terms of use.

@BalletBabe 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@BalletBabe  How do you know no one can see them. Not even mellyg? How are you certain?