Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee I read one poster warned another to remove link to proboards ASAP - Mods were banning posters for it.

Lady who posted link really helped me get on pro - I called her a Hero for the week.

Esteemed Contributor

I will post here until the boards close, but yes, it appears that some old timers have been banned.  And others are just migrating elsewhere.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I have left and have already started a new Book Thread on the new site. The only reason why I am hanging around is out of loyalty to the Readers in Book Club, I want to make sure that everyone knows that we have moved and not have any problems getting on over there. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks soooo much, icezeus, for staring the book group on the other site. Rapidly becoming no reason to stay on this board. It's obvious Qvc has no understanding of how many items and products we all ended up looking at, or buying, from what other members have said.  I think it became too much of a hassle to "monitor" us like children. It was probably a huge cost-cutter too, but feel sorry for the employees that were most likely let go. 

Honored Contributor

I think you are right.  This place is becoming a ghost town.

Meanwhile, we need to make sure all those who want to leave are evacuated.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I hate some have been banned.. I plan to be on both until they shut it down here..

And I didn't think they would have done as much on proboard that fast.. but it's setting up rather well.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

It's definitely like The Titanic now.

Some abandoned ship, safely off on lifeboats, others clinging on till the bitter end.

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Yes.  Many are already posting at the new place(s) and indicate that they have no interest in returning here.

Several have also been banned in the past few days which also annoyed others.

@Johnnyeager   I was just over there.  They banned people that have been loyal Forum shoppers.   Wow just Wow   I actually like it better over there!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@Pearlee I read one poster warned another to remove link to proboards ASAP - Mods were banning posters for it.

Lady who posted link really helped me get on pro - I called her a Hero for the week.

Why would they ban them??  Are we not supposed to find a place to go since we are all friends???  I can see why many have already left.   My Christmas shopping will not be here this year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

It's definitely like The Titanic now.

Some abandoned ship, safely off on lifeboats, others clinging on till the bitter end@

@Johnnyeager   I am reallyupset at who got banned.  Man Q really could care less abouttheir customers.  One of them I know for a fact spends a lot here.  Shame on QVC