Honored Contributor

I never start threads @Mellyg 

but you created something that made me and many others feel less abandoned

along with the countless others 

pls let us know who you are

many of my peeps who are my rock have joined and hoping to meet new friends and waving hi to old friends

Unknown.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you and I totally agree with you.🤗❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

I never start threads @Mellyg 

but you created something that made me and many others feel less abandoned

along with the countless others 

pls let us know who you are

many of my peeps who are my rock have joined and hoping to meet new friends and waving hi to old friends

Unknown.png

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg 

Thank you for your hard work in creating q forum friends.  It was a big shock when it was announced the forums were closing Nov. 2.  Now that the dust is settling, we can transition to the new board and continue communicating with our friends.  

See the source image

Respected Contributor

Re: THANK YOU.... MELLYG

[ Edited ]

I am also glad MellyG created the place for us to all go and talk shopping, food, fashion, beauty, life...as we all did here. Thank you! 🤗

I'm hoping some of the people from some of my favorite threads here go there...such as the Decluttering Group, so we can keep inspiriing each other, the Beauties "what did you finish up today", the exercise threads, (@bopper) and @MacDUFF your weekly fashion threads!  Hoping to see some of those peeps and their topical threads migrate over to MellyG's page (can't put link here but if interested there are ways to post the info here..)

Respected Contributor

I’m thankful @Mellyg  got the ball rolling too!  😁

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I’m thankful @Mellyg  got the ball rolling too!  😁

@itsmagic 

It was so fast too!

Frequent Contributor
Just registered there! Thank you for doing this. I don’t post much but this has been an important community to me and I was very sad to hear they’re getting rid of it. Facebook is NOT an option
Honored Contributor

Re: THANK YOU.... MELLYG

[ Edited ]

Yes, grateful for such a quick response to create a new home for the forum.  Special thanks to @Mellyg, @Carmie  @Icegoddess,, @mistriTsquirrel ,@NicksmomESQ and others who were willing to step up Heart

Trusted Contributor

THANK YOU MellyG!!!  I found the new home and it's great!  Look forward to many continued friendships and conversations thanks to you!!!  HeartSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to everyone involved.

I went to take a look and it is extremely well designed and very professional looking.

I hope all enjoy their new "home."