Respected Contributor

No one is indispensible, in any company.  Business moves on.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

While I like many of the hosts none are indispensible.

Trusted Contributor

Honestly, I don't even notice when there gone...not until it's mentioned somewhere, then it's like oh yeah I thought I hadn't seen them in awhile😜

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Trusted Contributor

The hosts on QVC are not our family or our friends,  Their absence would be no more missed than the absence of any sales person at any other retailer.

This is not to mean that I wish any of them ill will, but the fact is they have little-to-no impact on my life.

Honored Contributor

I agree that no one is indispensable, however, I think the really good hosts have a skill set that not everyone has, and .I'll bet that shows up on their sales totals.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I would not miss any one of them, they could clean house and it wouldn't matter to me.

Honored Contributor

To answer the question, none.  Hosts come and hosts go.  It's a natural progression.  I don't find any host totally unwatchable.  Some I enjoy more than others, some bore me to tears, some I might think are a little out there.  If I don't like a host, I just don't watch.  Regardless of what is being presented, a host can make or break a presentation for me.

But none of them are indispensible.   

Honored Contributor

And of those who I thought did a great job but did leave:   Kathy Levine, Dave James (maybe he went back to a successful photography business?).   I'm sure I'm forgetting others.  Then there was Mike Rowe, who did quite well for himself...

Trusted Contributor

Loved Dave James.  He was so low key and not frenetic.

Valued Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

That's what I said, hoosieroriginal, when shopping channels invade your subconscious, find an absorbing hobby, ha.

I don't think it has to do with getting out more. Our subconscious needs to get our attention about certain issues. This dream was the Q.