Honored Contributor

i actually had a dream about QVC last night! Gack!  I dreamed that sweet Mary Beth had decided to leave.  I like her immensely, and even in my dream I remember feeling disappointed she was going.

Was thinking, what other hosts would leave a comparable sized gap if they left?  I can think of several, but decided that Leah would be the next one I'd hate to see go.  She is very much "old school" QVC, I think.  Professional, poised, friendly, informative.  Always refined and lovely, and yet can handle even slightly dicey situations with humor and dispatch. (There was once a viewer phone call that seemed a bit uncensored, and Leah didn't miss a beat.)

Nice to see.

Respected Contributor

Wow - I think you need to get out more!

Honored Contributor

This post is not going to go well, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

That's what I said, hoosieroriginal, when shopping channels invade your subconscious, find an absorbing hobby, ha.

Valued Contributor

It really wouldn't affect me one way or the other if any one of them left. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, Krimpette, do you mean that people will start bashing the hosts and the whole thread will vamoose?   I did consider that but, oh, well, at least I got my kudos in for one 'brief shining moment", ha.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Since this is a QVC board, and is used mostly by people who watch QVC, what is odd about this post? 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, Krimpette, do you mean that people will start bashing the hosts and the whole thread will vamoose?   I did consider that but, oh, well, at least I got my kudos in for one 'brief shining moment", ha.

@Oznell.....It wouldn't be the thread itself that you started that would cause it to go " poof", but rather the comments!  Hopefully, it stays!

I like your thread!  I agree, I like both Mary Beth and Leah!

Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP.  I wouldn't want to see Mary Beth leave.  Or Leah, or Jill, or Nancy, or Pat.  That's about it; couldn't care less about the rest of them.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Since this is a QVC board, and is used mostly by people who watch QVC, what is odd about this post? 

I didn't think hoosiergirls posted that anything is odd...that wasn't her point.