Honored Contributor

Re: Indispensable QVC Hosts

[ Edited ]

there are hosts i really enjoy and some that are just okay, but i cannot say there is anyone on qvc that is indispensable.

i do wish they would add in a few more male hosts.....maybe i would have a qvc dream then. LOL Smiley WinkWoman LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

No one is indispensable.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Wow - I think you need to get out more!

Since this is a QVC board, and is used mostly by people who watch QVC, what is odd about this post? 

I didn't think hoosiergirls posted that anything is odd...that wasn't her point.  

Well if that wasn't her point, then she was just snarky  and condescending.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Wow - I think you need to get out more!

Since this is a QVC board, and is used mostly by people who watch QVC, what is odd about this post? 

I didn't think hoosiergirls posted that anything is odd...that wasn't her point.  

Well if that wasn't her point, then she was just snarky  and condescending.

@QVCkitty1    I disagree, but if she was then she has something in common with you on this thread.

@Pearlee, We'll have to agree to disagree.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I don't think any host is indespensible but there are some that if they left I would be sad to see them go.

I don't watch QVC often anymore but when I do I enjoy watching several of the hosts.

I miss Alberti because I never watch Beauty IQ.

I also love watching Leah and David.

Honored Contributor

There is only one host I'd miss.  Of the remaining hosts I like maybe 1-2. The rest could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care.  Whether I "like" a host or not has become pretty irrelevant, though. 

Even for background, the underlying reason I have any particular channel on is because of how interested I am in the subject matter, even when I'm not paying attention, whether it's the History Channel or QVC.

When I turn on QVC, no matter the host, they are rarely selling anything I would care about buying on a daily basis. So, host or no host, the underlying offerings of the channel itself no longer give me a reason to watch. The personality of a host has never "gotten me to buy" anything, ever. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I only shop online now.  I really don't care about most of the hosts

I think Q isn't fun, like it used to be

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone can be replaced but everyone can't do the job.

Esteemed Contributor

No one is indispensable.

I haven't watched QVC for years, if their is a product I want to buy, I buy from their web site.

Other than some flagrant reason done by the hosts or others, the one reason Hosts would be let go is, sales numbers. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow