QVC Customer Care

Re: How do you report stuff?

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Why do people even bother or attempt to post anything political here? There are plenty of places to argue about that. Maybe sometimes people just want everyone to hear their opinion. If people would talk about something else the world would be a better place. Clearly some people feed of the negative and the drama. Why people wanna wallow in that is beyond me. 

@Lali1Old habits die hard with some.  There are still preconceived notions about old-time posters by old-time posters.  So often it's just roll-over from days gone by.

Remarks get slipped in and most of us get it;  it's responding to them that gets it all fouled up and ending with the thread being closed.

Mission accomplished.  Impulse control and all that.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

My cnn thread  was simply because ,i was watching Irma ,and that is the channel i was watching, it had nothing to do with  polical/controversial anything, amazing how people jump to thinking it was.

@goldensrbest, I am not here that much these days, but I was here on the board when you started this thread & participated.  So I can absolutely agree with you...there wasn't anything other than commenting on how they were reporting in hurricane conditions.  Yes, there were others that couldn't resist making it political, but I see those posts were deleted. 

I only opened this thread because I wondered what stuff needed to be reported.  Silly me, I thought given the news about the nursing home in Fla with 8 deaths it might be a question about how to report suspected nursing home neglect or something along those lines.  Found out quickly that wasn't the case for the OP's question.

So just wanted to put my little voice in that there wasn't anything wrong with the intent of your thread.  As usual, others wanted to make it something else.

In the meantime, I am wondering if @fortune has been rescued by Chris yet! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

Why do people even bother or attempt to post anything political here? There are plenty of places to argue about that. Maybe sometimes people just want everyone to hear their opinion. If people would talk about something else the world would be a better place. Clearly some people feed of the negative and the drama. Why people wanna wallow in that is beyond me. 

@Lali1Old habits die hard with some.  There are still preconceived notions about old-time posters by old-time posters.  So often it's just roll-over from days gone by.

Remarks get slipped in and most of us get it;  it's responding to them that gets it all fouled up and ending with the thread being closed.

Mission accomplished.  Impulse control and all that.

@Cakers3 It would be really nice if people would step away from all that is political for a week and see how peaceful life can be. Stirring the pot and constant bickering is not helping anyone. We need more kindness and less this side is right and this ones wrong. Do they ever get tired of it? It makes me tired and sad watching it nonstop. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you Spurt for your help.  For the benefit of people who came in late, I did not ask so that I could "report" another thread. I'm fine with that, as I've said repeatedly. I asked so I could speak to moderators diirectly about concerns of my own.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has run its course.