Respected Contributor

I ordered two sets of Mikasa glasses when they were a Lunchtime Special. When I checked order next day it said Free S&H. Invoice says free S&H but on top I'm charged 5.95 for each set.

Called CS. Told a supervisor would return call. No return call so I called at end of day. I was told that day of Lunchtime Special there was charge and that not be changed.

Spoke to two CS. First one was confused. That's O.K. but second one was curt. 

Too much confusion re charges, exchanges, etc.

I feel like the customer is NEVER right.

The Q risks losing a customer over eleven bucks.

Esteemed Contributor

is it item H209985 - 6 mikasa highball glasses? It does say free s&h on line? You should email QVC about the mistake -- or keep calling QVC customer svce until it's resolved.

Respected Contributor

I'll call again. I was told it was not free S&H that day. it did say it on my order online. 

Respected Contributor

@lavendar you can post in customer care also.  They are very helpful

Honored Contributor

You have to buy the glasses today to get free s/h.  The Q won't refund s/h for buying the item when there wasn't a free s/h special.  If it hasn't shipped yet, you may have a leg to stand on.  It's iffy because it's a LTS item.  If it shipped, it is what it is.  Everything in that category shows free s/h today, even in your order.  If you look at the total though, it will be included.

Honored Contributor

@lavendar

In the future, post problems of this sort in the Customer Care section, at the bottom of all the topics listed to your left.

Respected Contributor

Will do. Was confused about where to post.