Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ScarletDove

Thank you for having such a kind heart and taking these kitties in and/or finding homes for them!!!  HeartCat Very Happy

@Spurt  Thank you Spurt; the way I was raised I was taught to put my hand out and help, I have done just that to these beautiful unwanted creatures who have brought great joy to my life for many years....to me there is no other way! My son rescued his first kitten when he was in kindergarten and his girl Dinah lived until he was in college; he has rescued many unwanted cats/kittens for years.

@ScarletDove

How wonderful that you passed on the love and caring of animals to your son...........what a fantastic legacy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove

I echo everything you said about our precious "Weegies".  Murphy is my DD's shadow.  He brings her his "kills" in the forms of socks, cloth napkins, stuffed toys, etc.  He is her shadow.  Watches every step she makes and has constant eye contact with her.  He is SOOOO beautiful, as you can attest with Mr. Maxwell Fergus (love the name).  He sleeps with her and grooms her, too.  Ahhhh, life is sublime with these precious felines.  Much love to you and your Maxwell.  He is so fortunate to have found you - and vice versa.  Meant to be, indeed.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown