Honored Contributor

QVC is Listening!!!!

[ Edited ]

I ordered a few clothing items and they all shipped out the next day after ordering.  I am impressed.  I hope this new "shipping out" continues.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I ordered a few clothing items and they all shipped out the next day after ordering.  I am impressed.  I hope this new "shipping out" continues.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1  Good to hear. Shipping has been an issue.

Honored Contributor

It might depend on how much volume they are faced mailing. I waited several days for my order to ship, and it was supposed to arrive yesterday, but didn't

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that QVC is in a post autumn decorating and clothing, pre-Christmas hysteria lull during which time they're shipping faster.  I guess we'll find out.  I had one clothing item ship the same day I placed the order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  Have also had LDO items ship immediately.  But returns and credits? Oh, hell, no! It takes them forever to issue a credit . . . even after an email and a phone call. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

The items I have ordered recently seemed to have been shipped much faster than usual too.👍

Honored Contributor

Yes, they are shipping things much faster now.  But, the big hang up is when UPS turns it over to USPS.....they have a way of sitting on the packages to be delivered way too long.  

Wish there was something they could do about that in their agreement with the USPS......  I know, dream on!!!

Trusted Contributor

My are shipping as slow as usual. Usually do pick up this time of year but not yet in my neighborhood.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1, I had the same experience!  The last two items I ordered were shipped within a day!  Utterly amazing!  Both shipped UPS Surepost which is usually a nonstarter for me as I believe they use the real Pony Express to transfer between UPS and USPS.  (My experience when I lived in Hawaii was 3-4 week delivery on Surepost - no effort to expedite.). I have a MyChoice account with UPS so can upgrade delivery for $3.50 if I want it sooner than Pony Express.  Good news is that the upgrade pretty much gives me guaranteed delivery on the estimated delivery date that UPS Surepost never meets; on past orders it has even beat the estimated delivery date.  The key is if I want it earlier than the EDD and the upside is that the cost is less than paying the Q’s expedited shipping charges.

Honored Contributor

My orders are still sitting 'in process' for at least 3 days before they ship.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.