Honored Contributor

Nothing new about that.  That's the way it was for years and years and years.  Orders shipped out within a day or two of ordering.   In recent years, I suppose as QVC grew, things changed.  Also, many items ship directly from the vendor.  Everything doesn't come from QVC now.  If the item comes from the vendor, it doesn't ship as quickly.  

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom@Yes that happens to me too but you still can’t cancel if you change your mind as they say it is in process.

Regular Contributor
Well, unfortunately it hasn't improved for me. I called QVC customer service to cancel my Martha Stewart TSV Ruanas that I had ordered on 9/24. The CSR tried to convince me that they were shipped from their warehouse in California. Not! They were shipped out on 9/29 to Ontario, CA & didn't arrive there until 10/1. Did I mention that I live on the east coast?I read on of the reviews from a customer who lives in Florida & she received hers on 9/29! I tried to cancel the order but was told I'd have to wait until I receive them to do the return . Plus, calling UPS is useless. So now I'm supposed to get them in 2 days...11 days after ordering a TSV if I'm lucky. Honestly, I've started doing some shopping at the malls now where I can try things on & if the store doesn't have my size, the clerk places the order & has it shipped directly to my home....and the boxes & packages arrive in perfect condition....no dented boxes!