Respected Contributor

Re: Helpful Bra Sizing Tips That I Discovered

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I never put my bra on forward facing as in lola's diagram.  Always start with the closures in the front, twist it around and then *enter*.

@Lucky Charm ... That is the way I put on my bra also. I never could figure out how people can hook it in the back. My bras always have three sets of hooks, so it is almost impossible.

A friend of mine is very small. Her bras usually have one hook. She is a real fashionista. She was at a podium one day giving a presentation and her bra hook unhooked. She said it must just have been hooked to the elastic. Anyway, her bra started sliding off...and it was obvious. She told her co-workers that she needed a break...and she went in the restroom to hook her bra back on. She was so embarrassed. She said she is still trying to live that one down. Now she hooks her bra in the front to make sure it is done properly. 

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

DD worked at Victoria's Secret during high school and college. They really pushed the "sister sizes" if they didn't have the size you want. If you went in for a 36B in a certain style and they were out of it, they would tell you to try 34C and 38A. Didn't work for me! I can't tell you how many bras I tried there. 

I wear Soma - THIS STYLE, but lately I've been trying other brands too. Smiley Happy