Esteemed Contributor
On 5/15/2014 cody said:
On 5/15/2014 sophiamarie said:

I never heard of basta pasta and can't find it on this site. Don't know the cost but.................

Ronzoni sells individual portions of pasta. You put the little bag of pasta in a bowl, cover with water and nuke for 5-1/2 minutes. Smile

I haven't ever seen that one. Is it on a shelf or in refrigerated section? It is probably way more expensive than plain old pasta and I already have paid for the Fasta Pasta. Nunya is correct. It is not Basta Pasta.

It comes in a box right in the same place where all the Ronzoni pasta is. It's called "Pasta Portions"..... It might be a few cents more than a regular 1 lb. box, but to me it's worth not having another gadget in the kitchen. I am a minimalist. lol

I can't find Fasta Pasta anyplace - it's not even on Amazon. It's probably in Walgreens tho.....

Valued Contributor

I used to have a Pasta Fasta. I think it came in a set of two. I gave one to my son, and he likes it. I wish I knew where the other one is.

Respected Contributor
On 5/15/2014 wookie said:

I used to have a Pasta Fasta. I think it came in a set of two. I gave one to my son, and he likes it. I wish I knew where the other one is.

Wookie, dig it UP. It is good. We moved a few months ago and threw away a lot of stuff we didn't want to pack. But that thingy...came with us...for a good reason. I can't believe they quit selling it here. It was really inexpensive for two of them. And sooooo worth it!

Respected Contributor
On 5/15/2014 cody said:

I never heard of basta pasta and can't find it on this site. Don't know the cost but.................

Ronzoni sells individual portions of pasta. You put the little bag of pasta in a bowl, cover with water and nuke for 5-1/2 minutes. Smile

I haven't ever seen that one. Is it on a shelf or in refrigerated section? It is probably way more expensive than plain old pasta and I already have paid for the Fasta Pasta. Nunya is correct. It is not Basta Pasta.

It comes in a box right in the same place where all the Ronzoni pasta is. It's called "Pasta Portions"..... It might be a few cents more than a regular 1 lb. box, but to me it's worth not having another gadget in the kitchen. I am a minimalist. lol

I can't find Fasta Pasta anyplace - it's not even on Amazon. It's probably in Walgreens tho.....

Now I am going to have to find where they sell them. I tell you Sophia...it is really good. I just have to add...if I was having a baby girl these days I would name her Sophia. I love that name and it would honor my Italian heritage.

Valued Contributor
On 5/15/2014 cody said:
On 5/15/2014 wookie said:

Wookie, dig it UP. It is good. We moved a few months ago and threw away a lot of stuff we didn't want to pack. But that thingy...came with us...for a good reason. I can't believe they quit selling it here. It was really inexpensive for two of them. And sooooo worth it!

Thanks, cody. I am going to look for it. It's probably hiding in the back of a cabinet somewhere.

Honored Contributor
Fasta Pasta is available online, on their own website and on Amazon.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices