Super Contributor

What a deal for a pretty ring for $23 and it is a band that looks like carved balls.....does anyone have this? I have no Judith Ripka because I don't like diamond looks......I watched the video and it is so nice. They have size 8.

Super Contributor

Re: Lunch Special for Judith R.

Plus jewelry is not in my budget. But this is a great price. If you have this ring do you love it?

Super Contributor

It is gone.....sold out. I hope whom ever got the ring will love it.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it....my size wasn't there...and I prefer wide band rings...however it was a terrific price...I was really surprised by that....

Super Contributor

I bet it will be back in a month!

Super Contributor

On 5/14/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

I was wrong, yesterday, it's back today! $38.16

I HATE when the Q does that. Last year they had a Tig bag that I really liked (but I wasn't going to pay over $100 for it) on LTS for $66. I put it in my cart, tried to check out, and it was "sold out". A few days later, it was back on the website for the regular price, so these weren't "returns". {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Super Contributor

I got it for the $23 and I know I am going to love it. I watched the video and since I did not get to go to the beach........well.......I deserve it...now where to wear it.......one day I hope I can work again.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 maryebrown said:

I HATE when the Q does that. Last year they had a Tig bag that I really liked (but I wasn't going to pay over $100 for it) on LTS for $66. I put it in my cart, tried to check out, and it was "sold out". A few days later, it was back on the website for the regular price, so these weren't "returns". {#emotions_dlg.angry}

People cancel their orders. This happens frequently with "designer" handbags and jewelry. If they do not order immediately the item sells out. Later they read reviews or just have buyers' remorse.

Super Contributor

On 5/15/2014 lulu2 said:

People cancel their orders. This happens frequently with "designer" handbags and jewelry. If they do not order immediately the item sells out. Later they read reviews or just have buyers' remorse.

I started watching this ring over the weekend. When I saw this thread, the size 5 was the only size available, and on waitlist. When I posted this morning, the whole spectrum of sizes were available again and I ordered my size. I don't think this magical reappearance is due to buyers remorse ($23?) it's Q playing games.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 lulu2 said:

I started watching this ring over the weekend. When I saw this thread, the size 5 was the only size available, and on waitlist. When I posted this morning, the whole spectrum of sizes were available again and I ordered my size. I don't think this magical reappearance is due to buyers remorse ($23?) it's Q playing games.

I check the LTS as close to 11 as possible. (they coincide with the View music for me) Sizes 5,6,7,8 were listed but 7 was Waitlisted.