Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Shelbelle My coupon had a maximum savings of $25.  Were there different coupons for different customers with different savings levels?

I don't think I've ever seen one offering a savings of more than $25.

My coupon came in the mail, it was for 20% off one item with a max savings of $100.

Respected Contributor
I just received in the mail Lessman's 25% off offer on any of his products between specific dates. No limit on amount ordered. I will definitely be looking into using this offer.
Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@onlyshopsonline Are you sure?  I ordered something yesterday, used the coupon.  I didn't use flex pay (because I didn't know it was available until later).  I didn't have a problem.  Is the flex pay restriction in the small print of the coupon?

Unfortunately I used it early because I haven't been ordering much there lately and I had some spendable kash to use before it expired.  So I ordered an inexpensive item.  Then later in the evening, I wished I hadn't ordered so soon.  Woman Sad

Oh well...lesson learned...again.

@esmerelda  I believe it is stated in the fine print on the coupon.  You were probably able to use the coupon because you didn't select flex pay.  I haven't had a coupon in a while, but I think they exclude any kind of offer that isn't full price, full shipping, or on flex pay.

I've never seen a coupon that stated it can't be used with flex pay. I use coupons with flex pay. The flex pay amount is just smaller.

Super Contributor

I agree with lots of restrictions. I don't think I've ever had an HSN coupon work towards my purchase! 

Honored Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

I agree with lots of restrictions. I don't think I've ever had an HSN coupon work towards my purchase! 

I've used a few but I buy mostly clearance items & they are a better deal than using a coupon with a regular or sale priced item anyway. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is requesting a coupon code.