Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I just had a feeling that one would be coming soon and yes, today it showed up in my e-mail....

I had this ring sitting there just waiting for a coupon and it was $179 and change just a week ago, then I added it to my cart and it's back up to $249, so even with the 20% off and the limit of discount they put on their coupon, it just would of been cheaper to buy it right away and not wait for a coupon....

...and just think we all fall for it thinking that a coupon would help the cost of a product.

I used my coupon yesterday and saved 25.00 on a sale item...I was surprised it took but it did. Yay!

Respected Contributor
I used quite a few of the coupons I received from them. Almost did not use mine yesterday but then I saw the Republic of Tea Peppermint Bark flavor so I used it on that. I hope the tea is as good as the flavor sounds.
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@onlyshopsonline wrote:

Their coupons have too many restrictions.  I think I've only used one once, and that was for sewing supplies.  I was amazed at the great selection of sewing and machine embroidery things they offer.

I've always been able to use them, no restrictions. But I only buy beauty stuff and huggable hangers so maybe that is why

@HappyDaze  The coupons don't even work if an item is on Flex Pay.  I think that is what causes me the problem.  They put so many items on Flex Pay and it seems that whenever I have a coupon to use, what I want is on Flex Pay.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I just saved $100 on a new mattress, that was the max amt you could save with the coupon, not too shabby.

Esteemed Contributor

@onlyshopsonline Are you sure?  I ordered something yesterday, used the coupon.  I didn't use flex pay (because I didn't know it was available until later).  I didn't have a problem.  Is the flex pay restriction in the small print of the coupon?

Unfortunately I used it early because I haven't been ordering much there lately and I had some spendable kash to use before it expired.  So I ordered an inexpensive item.  Then later in the evening, I wished I hadn't ordered so soon.  Woman Sad

Oh well...lesson learned...again.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle My coupon had a maximum savings of $25.  Were there different coupons for different customers with different savings levels?

I don't think I've ever seen one offering a savings of more than $25.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

I just had a feeling that one would be coming soon and yes, today it showed up in my e-mail....

I had this ring sitting there just waiting for a coupon and it was $179 and change just a week ago, then I added it to my cart and it's back up to $249, so even with the 20% off and the limit of discount they put on their coupon, it just would of been cheaper to buy it right away and not wait for a coupon....

...and just think we all fall for it thinking that a coupon would help the cost of a product.

I used my coupon yesterday and saved 25.00 on a sale item...I was surprised it took but it did. Yay!

@luvmyteddy4 - 

Coupons are allowed on sale items, just not clearance items. Good deal you got!

Trusted Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@onlyshopsonline Are you sure?  I ordered something yesterday, used the coupon.  I didn't use flex pay (because I didn't know it was available until later).  I didn't have a problem.  Is the flex pay restriction in the small print of the coupon?

Unfortunately I used it early because I haven't been ordering much there lately and I had some spendable kash to use before it expired.  So I ordered an inexpensive item.  Then later in the evening, I wished I hadn't ordered so soon.  Woman Sad

Oh well...lesson learned...again.

@esmerelda  I believe it is stated in the fine print on the coupon.  You were probably able to use the coupon because you didn't select flex pay.  I haven't had a coupon in a while, but I think they exclude any kind of offer that isn't full price, full shipping, or on flex pay.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

It took me months to find out who the designer was for a coat I spotted on HSN (Iris Arpel) - a few days before she was to appear on air, it was listed for $199.00 - I used the coupon and received $25.00 off - $3.00 s/h and no sales tax on clothes in my state.

After her shows were off air, the coat went up to $249.00!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

i have never had a problem using a coupon with flex pay.

today there was a coupon code available for those with hsn cards.

it was good for multiple purchases..... $20 off $100 purchase.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein