Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Well come here and you will see it and feel it for yourself.....Temps can vary greatly within just a few miles of  each other. My furnace is running and I am going to wear a wool sweater to mass

@SuiGeneris wrote:

I can't find any place in the U.S. that has less than 61° at the present time. 

Temperature map from The Weather Channel:

US Current Temperatures

see that 103...........that's my neck of the woods..........and more of it this whole week.........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

it is pouring rain here and according to my android it is 69 degrees. i dont mind it right now, earlier in the week it had been darn close to 100 degrees with heat indexes above that. we have had an awful lot of rain though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The temp here in the St. Louis area is currently about 78.......very pleasant and partly cloudy.  A lot better than all that heat and humidity.  And the a/c doesn't have to be running all the time. 

Honored Contributor

Two weeks ago it was in the 40's.  I recall freezing my rear end off watching my youngest hit 2 home runs in his game!  It was worth the cough I caught the following week.

Valued Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Well come here and you will see it and feel it for yourself.....Temps can vary greatly within just a few miles of  each other. My furnace is running and I am going to wear a wool sweater to mass

-----------------------------------------------------------

No, thanks! Woman Tongue

I'm quite happy with my temperature that is in the 70's at the present moment!

It's a beautiful day! 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Respected Contributor
I've been cold here too. Right now it is raining and 62 degrees. My new Susan Graver TSV jacket has come in handy!
Super Contributor

We've had a very hot June with temperatures in the mid to high 90's.  Today, though, it is cooler and 78 degrees right now.  It's supposed to cool down this week into the 80's.  That's where I like it.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Esteemed Contributor

Send some of that rain to southern California --- we're sooooooo dry!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Gosh, it's HOT here!  Went out early to look at a condo.  One of these days we will not have to get in a bidding war for a house.  This condo if 1,300 sq ft, so is quite likable on many accounts. 

Please, somebody, take our heat away.

Trusted Contributor

I hope it warms up for you soon. 

It's been warm here during the day but it cools off at nights and a little rain has come through.