Valued Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I have to buy Chrstmas presents for 7 sister-in-laws. I like to stay around $10.00 . Any ideas.Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Since I don't know them, I have no idea what they like.  But for $10 you are pretty restricted.  Maybe if they like to get coffee at places like Starbucks, you can get $10 gift certs/cards - that sort of thing.  A card for the $10 for whatever their interests are.

Contributor

What about purchasing sets of Lenox ornaments?  I'm from a large family and bought multiple sets last year.  The response was very positive. The price per ornament would probably fall below the $10 mark, even after taxes and shipping/handling.

Esteemed Contributor

A holiday card with the $10 inside. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Starbucks gift cards are a good idea. I also like Amazon gift cards because Amazon  truly has something for everyone.

I like to buy gift sets and break them up. The Philosophy 12 pc sets like A272309 or A273258 are good because you get 12 gifts of about $8-9 each. The L'Occitane hand cream set (A272247) is cute and you get 8 hand creams in gift boxes for about $8 each.

You could also buy some cute Christmas mugs and fill them with a bag of hot cocoa mix packets, tea, coffee, or cookies you bake. You could get mugs at the dollar store and then buy a more expensive hot cocoa/tea/coffee or include some nice chocolates and keep it around $10 each.

Honored Contributor

Ooh yeah, Amazon!  If they go online that's a great gift.   

I know I'm weird, and probably in the minority, but my favorite gifts are either cold hard cash or Amazon money.  Smiley Happy   (and cake!)

Honored Contributor

If any of them like to read, maybe a gift card to B&N or Amazon..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Some suggestions, with the usual qualifier: if apppropriate.

A pair of faux colored pearl stud earrings.  Everyone likes a colored pearl earring.

A box of their favorite cookies.

A plant, done up with ribbon and bows.

A beta fish each.

Gift cards to a coffee place.

Bath stuff (shower gels, etc.)

Gift card to a place where they are order in pre-made meals.

fire extinguisher for their homes (safety first!)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

large candles

Honored Contributor

@hovis wrote:

Hi Ladies,

I have to buy Chrstmas presents for 7 sister-in-laws. I like to stay around $10.00 . Any ideas.Thanks.

@hovis, check this out........ it might help..

http://www.zazzle.com/holiday+gifts

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee