Respected Contributor

large candles...scented if they like them.

Honored Contributor

I too would do a gift card for the same amount of course for each but try to put a personal touch on it for their individual likes.  If one is crazy about drinking coffee ect... go to Starbucks, if another is crafty go to Hobby Lobby.

And if one is a cheeseburger eating fool go to her favorite place for a burger and malt.

10 Sister-in-law, Yikes!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

The Body Shop online has many different gift sets for around $10.  I purchased many body butters last year for my family members when they were on sale during Christmas time.  

The Kuhn Rikon shears are also great gift ideas.  It can be for kitchen, crafts, or garden use-- perfect for anyone.K42900.  It turns out to be less than $10 per shear. I've ordered them for presents last year, too.

Honored Contributor

Pier 1-

$4 measuring cups (and you could add dry ingredients of your favorite recipe)

Natural Bamboo Measuring Cups

$5

Natural Bamboo Measuring Spoons

Price varies- could do this and a six pack

Indigo Luxe Bar Tools

lantern- $7

Mini Jeweled Lantern - Gray

$10-

Medium Jeweled Lantern - Gray

$5-

London Telephone Booth Salt & Pepper Shakers

$10- wine chiller

Vibrance Wine Chiller

$7-8

Glitter Wire Trees

$7.50-

Vintage Flower Mug

$6.50-

Radiant Glass Condiment Tray

$10 (for the small one)

Amber Luster Cloche Hurricanes

$7- taco rack

Taco Rack

Honored Contributor

Some really great ideas here so far.

Consider whether it is practical to buy one thing that can be split (like the set of Lenox ornaments) or whether they are all so different that each requires something unique and separate to be sure each recipient knows you were thinking of just them. In other words dividing a set is really cost effective, if each would have a tree, like the style of the ornament etc. But may not if they already have boxes of things for the holidays that never get used.

I will say one thing about gift cards. I'm not a big fan of them, unless a person really needs or wants to spend money in that particular place. So often I've received gift cards for a small amount, to a place that I feel forced to now shop from, and it is hard to find something to buy, and I end up having to add money to it just to get something I don't even really want, but didn't want to waste the gift card. So my advice for gift cards is to be really sure the person frequents that particular place, and would find value in it. Many times, giving gift cards feels impersonal to me, and like people just swapped money. Not the spirit of the holiday, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

$5-

Dessert cups

Fiona Glass Dessert Cup - Teal

$1.50-3.50-

Porcelain Ramekins

$7- tablerunner

Tabella Table Runner - Red Basketweave

$9- candle

American Cherry Canning Jar Filled Candle

Trusted Contributor

Last year Bath & Body Works had their 3 wick candles ($22 value) for $8. Not sure they'll do it again this year but hopefully they will.

Honored Contributor

Land's End- + 30% off now

$7.99-

other colors too

$8.99

$12- assorted colors/patterns

$14- assorted colors/patterns

$4.99

$7.99- Kindle case

Honored Contributor

Belk- + 20% off

$12-

Origins Joy/Love Ornament

philosophy hands of hope ornament

$8.40

Bead Stretch Bracelet

$9.99

Napier Boxed Wreath Pin

$12.99

Nine West Vintage America Collection Gold-Tone and Coral Floral Motif Drop Earrings

Honored Contributor

Five Below-

words with friends® game

beauty storage box

eos™ visibly soft™ lip balmeos hand lotion

2pk velvet scarf hanger