Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@RedTop wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

WV could use a lot more help controlling the deer population; our DNR is not doing enough with this issue, and our local herds are growing by leaps and bounds yearly.  

no flowers anywhere where I live the deer have destroyed them all, no one plants anything , very sad

That's awful @jackthebear .  Maybe you can do some nice artificial for landscaping purposes?  Just to have some color?  The Deer are beautiful but they can wreck havoc.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gertrudecloset  Did you know you've got coyotes in Central Park?

No.  I think of the other smaller (some of the time) 4 legged critters that roam NYC.  Primarily tunnel rats @Kachina624 .  The big ones that live in the railroad system.

Opposum, Racoons and deer I'm familiar with.  There are even some wild turkeys roaming about who have been protected by the State.

When I go to CPW, I'm gonna be lurking now, thanks to that bit of news....LOL.

@gertrudecloset    They're very shy of people and harmless unless you're A small, furry pet or perhaps one of those rats.  We have them all over town and they've never threatened anyone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter  I had to look this one up! Love SNL

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gertrudecloset  Did you know you've got coyotes in Central Park?

No.  I think of the other smaller (some of the time) 4 legged critters that roam NYC.  Primarily tunnel rats @Kachina624 .  The big ones that live in the railroad system.

Opposum, Racoons and deer I'm familiar with.  There are even some wild turkeys roaming about who have been protected by the State.

When I go to CPW, I'm gonna be lurking now, thanks to that bit of news....LOL.

@gertrudecloset    They're very shy of people and harmless unless you're A small, furry pet or perhaps one of those rats.  We have them all over town and they've never threatened anyone.

Our foxes might be the gangsta kind, LOL.  OK, I feel a little bit better.  I did read that they are nocturnal and usually shy away from people @Kachina624 .  I'm still not trying to see them unless they are in a zoo.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

There are foxes around and I see them often. My worry is rabies, as there are reports every so often that there is a rabid fox on the loose.