Respected Contributor

Has Anyone Been to the QVC OUTLET Lately?

Just wondering if anyone has been to the QVC Outlet lately.  My sister and I used to go a few times a year since we live about 2 1/2 hours away from there.   We go to the outlet in Frazer.  Last time we were there was in early March. 

If you did go lately did you get some good buys? 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Been to the QVC OUTLET Lately?

There used to be one in Florida, years ago, Ft. Myers area I think.  I went there a few times and bought some things.  I got some quilted throws and I think some side panels to a big tent thing we had bought.  I remember there was a TON of Quaker Factory clothes.  I know I tried on some clothes but did not buy anything that I recall.  Then more recently, but still some years ago, I went to the one in Philly on the same trip where I dragged my son and I to the QVC tour.  I remember I got a pair of shoes that have long since been thrown out or donated.

I know you asked about recent purchases, so I did not help on that front.  But I would like to add that I wish there were more outlets, some close to me in FL.  I would have to assume that QVC is better off selling their unsold stuff in bulk to other companies for them to deal with.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Have never been to an outlet store but decades ago when they had a store at Mall of America, I bought a D&C shirt at a great price.  Wish they had outlet stores throughout the country.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Have never been to an outlet store but decades ago when they had a store at Mall of America, I bought a D&C shirt at a great price.  Wish they had outlet stores throughout the country.

@kaydee50, I went there, too, back in 2009. I still remember the inside of the store to this day. It was fun looking around and seeing things you'd seen on air previously. I think I bought a couple of diamonique rings and a couple other little things. It is a great memory for me....also the Mall of America was amazing to this small town girl! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm about 2+ hrs drive from Frazer. Last time I went was in Jan or Feb, right before they changed the pricing structure to eliminate rolling markdowns. 

I may venture back in September.

Honored Contributor

I haven't been there recently....it's been several years but it might be fun to take a trip out there...I'm little more than an hour away.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their outlet in Prices Corner, DE has been closed for years and I miss it.  The store was a true mess, everything all over, no rhyme or reason, but still fun believe it or not.  Every once in a while bought something too!  Q had a good brand of pots & pans, forgot the name, and I would buy a set, one piece at a time.  

Honored Contributor

We used to go to Lancaster twice a year, but last time we went was 7 years ago, I came out of the Q stote empty handed, it just was not the same. 

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter lives in Sarasota and took me to one close to her when I visited in JUne....

It was nice and clean and organized.

What I couldn't understand is why they had so many sweaters and winter clothes in one in Florida in the summer.....

Respected Contributor

We usually visit the Lancaster area about 6 times a year. We always shopped at the outlets at Rockvale. It's sad to see what's become of the place - many of the stores are now empty. A few of the stores have moved down the road to the Tanger outlet. Just a guess on my part, but I think maybe as the leases are up the remainder of the stores will close and they'll tear the place down.

Years ago a stop at the QVC outlet was a must. Back in the day I purchased some great jewelry items at a very good price. Back then the jewelry took up a good portion in the back of their store, now it's tucked away in a corner. 

The store has gone so far downhill. I don't even bother going in to look around. We were just there two weeks ago and while I waited in the car, DH went in to look around at the kitchen and electronic items. He came out in less than 5 minutes. He said most of the store is now all clothes.