Honored Contributor

Brazil is making a smart decision...we get stuck with the bill.  

"Brazil really doesn't consider him worth the time, effort, and exoense."  

Honored Contributor

**Special Forces** & Danelo Cavalcante posing for the national  & international photographers.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 1.46.42 PM.png

**Special Forces** cutting off Danelo's clothes making sure they have the right man by taking photos of his tattoos.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 1.48.50 PM.png

SOURCE:  You can view the above **videos** on TMZ  from the capture to getting into the SWAT **Special Forces** van in only his fitted briefs.

icon_razz.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Teddixat How totally irresponsible of you to say you will pray for him and all prisoners- its just plain simple you break the law in any way and you pay the price- this guy does not deserve anything, to include water, food, a bed or a trial- he put too many people in danger for his stupidity- so no no prayers for him or anyone else that breaks the law

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Good work by the Keystone (state) Cops!

It was good work by law enforcement. They deserve credit. 👍🏾  They got him without incident. Nobody else was hurt.

Who captured Cavalcante?

Bivens said the team that arrested Cavalcante consisted of about 20 to 25 people and included members of Pennsylvania State Police, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents from the El Paso, Texas, area and other state and federal partners.

SOURCE:  DelawareOnline DOT com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Brazil is making a smart decision...we get stuck with the bill.  

"Brazil really doesn't consider him worth the time, effort, and exoense."  

They've deported his sister.  This was on CNN a while ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@Teddixat How totally irresponsible of you to say you will pray for him and all prisoners- its just plain simple you break the law in any way and you pay the price- this guy does not deserve anything, to include water, food, a bed or a trial- he put too many people in danger for his stupidity- so no no prayers for him or anyone else that breaks the law

@arizona babe 

She said "we will PAY for him," not pray for him. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FUGITIVE CAPTURED!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@arizona babe    You;ve got me mixed up with someone else.  I wouldn't pray for him or any other fugitive or prisoner.  Idont pray nor do I believe in prayer.  I suggest you go back and find the person who actually said that  or perhaps re-read my post

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat 

I don't think anyone said that. She misread what you posted and then proceeded to chastise you for what she thought you said. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags  well then she needs to go back abd re-read

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like some of you would like to simply write off the murder of Deborah Brandao, the mother Cavalcante killed in front of her children in Pennsylvania. 

Let's not consider the effect watching her mother get stabbed more than 35 times when she was only 7 and later testifying in court had on a by then 9-year-old.  Let's also not consider what effect watching his mother get killed in front of him when he was only 4 had on Deborah's son.

What the heck, just another immigrant killed by an illegal so let's not pursue justice for the victim and her family, just send the killer back to his native country and be done.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.