Honored Contributor

Re: 😷 FREE COVID Test Kit....Part III 😷

@Drythe wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@CoffeeNut 

how many days did this take ? The take home test results take a few days to get back , then call your MD then get medication. If one is in high risk categorgy than you don't have days to wait to get the medication  becuse you can develop respiratory or cardiac issues very quickly .

@skatting44 

The window is 5 days, having symptoms no more than 5 days.  The kits received in the mail show results in 15 min.  

Your physician can call in a prescription.

Most of the pharmacies, including the independents, in my area have Paxloveir.

Call your local County Health Department to find who has it.

Yes, there is a timeline, but for SO long we had nothing.  

So glad to see the US moving in a proactive direction.

Right now it is free - who knows for how long?

Yeah, I agree even with warp speed ahead, there was a wait.  But it was done.

I'm hoping they do a warp speed now for all those little babies who are formula fed.  

I always eased my cats onto new foods, I can't imagine what it's like for babies having to get put on something different.  It's takes a while for your digestion to adjust.  

But, I digressed, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@CoffeeNut 

how many days did this take ? The take home test results take a few days to get back , then call your MD then get medication. If one is in high risk categorgy than you don't have days to wait to get the medication  becuse you can develop respiratory or cardiac issues very quickly .

@skatting44 

The window is 5 days, having symptoms no more than 5 days.  The kits received in the mail show results in 15 min.  

I'm hoping they do a warp speed now for all those little babies who are formula fed.  

I always eased my cats onto new foods, I can't imagine what it's like for babies having to get put on something different.  It's takes a while for your digestion to adjust.  

But, I digressed, too.

@Lucky Charm  talking about babies. These babies look as if they are ready for high school when they are born lol.

They can adjust to anything.

Valued Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@CoffeeNut 

@skatting44 

But, I digressed, too.

I saw today that the first planes from Europe are now arriving with formula.  It should be distributed over the next few days.

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

That doesn't change the fact that it's a waste to most nor does it change the accuracy level of the tests.

If you don't want a Covid test don't take one. Problem solved. Not your call to make healthcare decisions for others.

You missed the point. The topic was govt waste.

I got the point.  But you'll kill yourself with worry cause you can't control the government waste.  So why worry about it?  @ThinkingOutLoud .  What can YOU do?  Nothing.  Vote and hope for the best.  You act like you got a say in how things go but you don't.  Neither do I.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Saturday morning *5/21/22 received in the mail 2 boxes of my free COVID test kit.

Two tests in each box.

Manufacturer:  Abbot

Name of kit:  BinaxNOW

Experiation Date:  3/5/2023 Smiley Surprised  faint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif