Honored Contributor

Never.  In fact just because they may not have been lucky enough not to know about QVC, I wouldn't hold it against them.  Same with vice versa.  

Honored Contributor

No!  When my kids were young (25 years ago) I always had Q on and have bought over the years many things some I still use today! QVC was fun and offered great TSVs, unique items and great pricing🙂

Now, few things interest me on QVC as too many other retailers have the same or comparable items at better prices.  And of course, free shipping -- most things I buy locally I need.

I'm not interested in buying things at this stage of life.  the prices now on QVC are too high IMO and defintely too much food, clothing, makeup, vacuums, etc. and repetition of same products

Honored Contributor

I used to buy a lot here in the early 2000's and I admit I was embarrassed because I didn't want people to think I was addicted to it which, unfortunately, I probably was for awhile.  I rarely shop here anymore since online shopping is available for almost every store now,  but I wouldn't be embarrassed to tell someone now.