Super Contributor

No we aren't getting together. We were to be going to my sons.My granddaughter is 2 and my grandson is 7 months. Last year, they had a Easter egg hunt for my granddaughter, It was so much fun. Sadly we wont be there this year. They are still having the egg hunt for her.

Respected Contributor

@alicedee, @NYC Susan and all the others  on you own this holiday YOU ARE MY HEROS.  Thank you for doing all you can to save the lives of others.

Honored Contributor

No, we are not getting together with family this year! 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@alicedee, @NYC Susan and all the others  on you own this holiday YOU ARE MY HEROS.  Thank you for doing all you can to save the lives of others.

Thank you for your kind words, @candys mine .  There are so many brave men and women putting themselves at risk for all of us every day...health care, grocery stores, restaurant takeout, truck drivers and factory workers.  All that is being asked of me is to stay home to avoid putting a further strain on our overburdened system.  It's a small contribution .... and I am happy to do my very little (but still important) part.  

Easter will still be celebrated....differently for many of us, but still a celebration.  Blessings to all.