Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

We made the decision to continue to stay apart so I'll be spending Easter with my sassysweet cat.

Sassysweet cats are sometimes  better then a whole parcel of relatives....

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

We made the decision to continue to stay apart so I'll be spending Easter with my sassysweet cat.

Sassysweet cats are sometimes  better then a whole parcel of relatives....

I have a tee that says Dogs (they had cats or pets also) way of making up for your relatives.

Esteemed Contributor

Our contact with our family will be via computer screen.  On Saturday, however, we will be dropping off some Easter goodies on a doorstep for our two GC.  The Easter Bunny is an “essential employee,” I am told.  Not cooking here, bringing in two dinners, and kitty Winston is ALWAYS the guest of honor.

Wishing all a blessed Easter.  Our gift from heaven arrived a short while ago after our DD recovered from the virus at home.  

Honored Contributor

I would hope that no one would be eating with anyone who does not physically live with them, in the same dwelling.  Easter or otherwise.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

We will be home on Easter.   I'm going to order a nice dinner and pick it up. 

I haven't decided what to do about Easter Baskets yet.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

It's just going to be the 3 of us at home this year. I was able to get the fixings for a nice Easter dinner last week, so we'll be good there. We're going to pick up my Aunt's favorite crab cake dinner from a nearby restaurant, then do a quick drop and run at her house before heading home for our meal. Happy Easter Everyone! 🐰🐣🐰🐥

Esteemed Contributor

We are having a Family FaceTime Session on Sunday so that we can all "see"  and speak to each other.  

Esteemed Contributor

No, it will just be dh and myself. 

Trusted Contributor

This will be the first time of just DH and the children. We've always had friends and other family join us. This stinks. Smiley Sad

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

It will be just my husband and I, but we are doing a traditional Easter dinner: ham and scalloped potatoes.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York