Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Anyone order from Etsy?  Tell me the good and bad.  Should I just stay away?

@ScrapHappy 

Yes have ordered many things from Etsy including vintage jewelry, vintage drinking glasses to homemade cottage industry bowl cozies, pleased with all of them!

Honored Contributor

It is such a fun place to browse!  If you are looking for a gift and you just can't think what to get someone, you can surely find something interesting here!

I have ordered many, many times and never been disappointed!  It's nice that you can e-mail the vendors and get personal replies to your questions.  Also, I have gotten personal notes of thanks, etc. from them.

I've also ordered things for myself and they always look as good as they did on-line and usually, even better!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I've only ordered 5 or 6 times over the past few years but I've had great products and s/h with each vendor on ETSY.  One item came from France and shipping was a few days longer than normal but I expected that.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Etsy is a great site I think.  A lot of individuals selling homemade item.  Lots and lots of beautiful things.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy   I have bought from Etsy and have always been happy with my purchases.  If you are uncertain, I would suggest looking for the purple star that says 

" Star Seller".  These people have good reviews. Also, read the print and it will tell you who takes returns and who doesn't.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I love Etsy.  I have bought a lot of unique and beautiful items.  I've never had an issue.

Honored Contributor

I love Etsy.

Honored Contributor

I use it a lot.  For the stickers and kits for my planners. (Calendars).  Always, good !!

Valued Contributor

I've ordered a few things . One item was engraved , too . Came out perfectly . Very happy with my other purchases ,too 

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy 

I have been very happy ordering from Etsy both the process, speed of delivery, and pleased with my purchases

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”