Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Periodically bought handmade items from Etsy over last 7 years, including quilts, handmade small bench stools, fabric gift bags and Xmas decor.  My favorite items are 4 handcarved canes from Ukraine (even with the war they arrived within 6 weeks, beautifully made and packaged).

@patbz 

My sister ordered a item from Etsy and surprisingly it was from the Ukraine and the item arrived before an item she had ordered from QVC Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Ftt TYRe: ETSY

[ Edited ]

I've gotten some really  beautiful earrings from Etsy.  I have certain vendors that's I follow and get a notice when they have new items. 

Often when I put an item in my inbasket or make it a favorite, the vendor will come back and give me a small discount on the item. 

And also purchased some dog toys!

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Going on a cruise and have found some things on Etsy that would be great for it.  I'm definitely going to give it a try.

Respected Contributor

And remember when you shop ETSY...

Support Small Businesses — Lipstick, Iced Tea & Glitter

Trusted Contributor

Etsy is my go to shop now for gifts or unique things. You can find so  many beautiful things and most are hand made. The sellers are small business owners and care about getting your business very much. I have bought many things and never once been disappointed or had a problem. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Our common Etsy site just put a bunch on sale today at 20% off -- some very nice choices. 👜

Super Contributor

@Pearlee  You are an enabler ! I just zipped over to her sight and ordered two sale bags.Thanks for the heads up!!

Honored Contributor

@chessielady wrote:

@Pearlee  You are an enabler ! I just zipped over to her sight and ordered two sale bags.Thanks for the heads up!!

Any time @chessielady .  i'm happy to support a nice person who does fine quality work. Care to identify which ones (if not, fine)? Just wondering whether I own them 🙂

Super Contributor

@Pearlee  Got the messenger style bag with library books and the winter berries/pine cones bag. Had to limit it to just 2 bags! I too have MANY of her bags....love them all!!

Esteemed Contributor

Had good luck ordering from Etsy. And the sellers are small business owners who are willing to communicate and solve any problem.