Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Contributors Ranks Mean & what is the order of them

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kachina624 lol, from an esteemed one to the mightly Honored One... er, I think these three ranking levels are still somewhere out there in Fantasie Land: 

Outstanding Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor
Exalted Contributor

-- just plain ol' bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Hey, I kind of disagree - although I have no idea what it takes to be "Outstanding" "Acclaimed" or "Exalted."  All I know is that this system has only been in place for 3 1/2 months (since 6/15/15) and in that short period of time, we have already seen several people make it as far as "Honored" and many more at "Respected" and "Esteemed."  I joked before that in a year's time we would all be "Exalted" and their whole system totally pointless - not that it isn't totally pointless now. Smiley LOL

Actually, being the shopping channel that we are, I would like to lightheartedly suggest that QVC employ some creativity and ingenuity in bringing their own branding into play with the meaningless rankings if we have to have them.  Based on the jewelry brands they could have "Bronzo Contributor," "Veronese Contributor," "Oro Nuovo Contributor," "Epiphany Contributor," "Sterling Contributor," "14K Contributor," "18K Contributor," "Diamond Contributor" and wait for it . . . "Sleeping Beauty Contributor."  (Well, the mine is closed, you know!)

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Contributors Ranks Mean & what is the order of them

@bebe777 wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

Isn't there a "clueless contributor" ranking

@Ladybug724 I campaigned really hard for that ranking, but they shot my request down.

Evidently, I didn't even make the qualifying rounds. 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777

Try campaigning for omnipotent contributor and you get treated like you are a megalomaniac or something.😡

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

I was promoted yesterday.Cat LOL

Me too.  Smiley Happy

Me three.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.