Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💥💥Do You Know Any "Right-Fighters"?

@Quse wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Why are they called "Right"?  My brother-in-law was like this.  If you didn't like the way he thought, then you were nothing.  He would walk away from you, if you started disagreeing with him.  Actually I have to SILs who do the same thing.  I call it dump and run.  They can dish it out, but they can't take what you are saying.  

Bcz they think they're right and have to prove it at all costs....

When and if they do prove it at all cost (prove it) what's wrong with that @Quse?  Should they pretend they aren't to "get along?"

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

If some of these so called "right fighters" are wrong then I see the problem.  When they are confident in their ability to get the facts out they shouldn't be denigrated for doing so.

BTW, there is something wrong with this thread.  I am gtting "Unexpected Error Notifications within."

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

If some of these so called "right fighters" are wrong then I see the problem.  When they are confident in their ability to get the facts out they shouldn't be denigrated for doing so.

BTW, there is something wrong with this thread.  I am gtting "Unexpected Error Notifications within."

@itiswhatitis

I'm getting that error on most of the threads I've posted in today.

Not just this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuberriJean wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@itiswhatitis

Not just this thread.

I have not had this problem on any other thread yesterday or today.  Just did it again in this thread.  

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

You came to the right board

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@AuberriJean wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@itiswhatitis

Not just this thread.

I have not had this problem on any other thread yesterday or today.  Just did it again in this thread.  

I saw the error so many times on different threads (not all just some) I sent a report in the Email Us and got an email saying it's a site and browser bug they're aware of. 

hth! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I should had said right site didn't want to give the iimpression it was just the C Chat board.  I was sleepy at the time and turned off the computer then I  thought oh , oh, I'll be kicked for people thinking I'm referring just to the C Chat board, but, I wasn't.

I"m going on vacation anyway so I'm a happy girl ! LOL

clapping chick.gif

Fwiw @SharkE I thought you meant all the boards.

You lucky girl! Vacay! Have fun!

🤗

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pruett:  'Ten-four'.  Sometimes they are the ones who play the 'D*vil's Advocate'.   And sometimes they have an agenda: picking on one certain person.  Looking back, many years ago, I ended up in my bathroom, and that person's son (same personality via genes and upbringing) actually followed me and stood outside the door, ranting about a subject that I hadn't even disagreed on to begin with. .........  Years and years later, I finally figured out that a big smile keeps one (us) 'on top' in the evolution/civilized ladder, so to speak. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Sure.  But I usually just stay out of it.  I'm a reality-based thinker and when people want to argue something and act like it's fact when all it really is, is their misguided opinion/belief, I know that it's an exercise in futility to even engage.  So, I don't!  Smiley Happy  That way there is no stress for me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I know people like that. And sometimes, there is no right or wrong answer. In some situations, what is right for me may not be right for someone else.

Like on the subject of medical marijuana. Personally, I am not going to pass judgment on someone who has found something that can help them with pain, nausea or whatever.

I haven't used it myself, but I had a cousin with stage 4 cancer who did at the end of her life. Because NOTHING else worked that the drs had given her.

A different family member acted like this was the most horrible thing ever and said all kinds of hateful things about it.

The most horrible thing ever was when this young woman died, leaving her husband and 2 young kids.

In my case, they are figuring out they are alienating people. Smiley Happy