Respected Contributor

Re: Disappointing QVC Customer Service

[ Edited ]

Burnside, I'm sorry this has happened to you. Having gone through it myself, I know that terrible feeling of fear and  being violated every time you walk into your home.

Back in the 90's our home was broken into while we had gone to see the fireworks on the 4th of July. They took every piece of jewelry I owned except for what I was wearing.  I had every receipt for every piece of jewelry I'd ever purchased since the 70's. The insurance company only gave me a flat rate. That's when I learned you have to have a rider on each piece you want insured. I haven't been to the firework display since!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
New Contributor

Yes...real customer service does not exist...I have a Vincenza watch that my jeweler says will cost $200 to repair...I thought this should be covered under the lifetime warrantee that QVC likes to tell you about.  I purchased this piece about 10 - 12 years ago.  I was told by CS that I needed to return it with my original sale receipt.  Of course, I do not have that, and asked CS to look it up in my account.  After 2 weeks of run around they told me they do not have a record of my purchase...what???????  Where exactly do you think I purchased this watch???  I learned the same thing about the guarantee on their cookware and Temptations...it's all  a scam.  

Frequent Contributor

Burnsite, sorry for the loss of your things and for the loss of privacy. A home robbery is distressing and can even lead to PTSD. I'm glad to hear you're safe. Perhaps the detective and insurance investigator can help? QVC surely isn't know for their superlative customer service. Good luck.
Kate