Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 6 10.19.15

Just wanted to add that I also agree with some others that Bindi and Derek didn't deserve all 10s for that dance.  It was good, and Bindi is young so we have to remember that, but the lift was shaky and the dance didn't have the finesse of the original.

I do, however, think that Bindi is just as happy as she appears; I don't think any of it is an act.  Probably gets it from her late father.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I must be in the minority here, but I find Leah Remini very hard to watch; very uncomfortable with some of the things she says and does.  I certainly hope she doesn't ever get chosen as a permanent host.  JMHO.

I was very glad that Paula went home last night.  I couldn't even bring myself to listen to whatever she said at the end, just fast forwarded through it.  I felt like Louis drew the short straw with her.  Seriously, how much could he do?

It's about time they gave Louis someone who could be a serious contender.  I can't imagine them ever pairing Derek with someone like that.  Makes me wonder how they decide which pro gets which "celebrity".

When they approached Paula to do DWTS, she insisted they bring Louis out of *retirement*.  So he must have been MIA for a few seasons? 

At least that's what Paula said on a talk show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

I must be in the minority here, but I find Leah Remini very hard to watch; very uncomfortable with some of the things she says and does.  I certainly hope she doesn't ever get chosen as a permanent host.  JMHO.

I was very glad that Paula went home last night.  I couldn't even bring myself to listen to whatever she said at the end, just fast forwarded through it.  I felt like Louis drew the short straw with her.  Seriously, how much could he do?

It's about time they gave Louis someone who could be a serious contender.  I can't imagine them ever pairing Derek with someone like that.  Makes me wonder how they decide which pro gets which "celebrity".

When they approached Paula to do DWTS, she insisted they bring Louis out of *retirement*.  So he must have been MIA for a few seasons? 

At least that's what Paula said on a talk show.

I think it has been several seasons since Louis has been on as regular.  He actually has had two pretty good partners in the past in Lisa Rinna and Kelly Osbourne, both of whom did fairly well under Louis' tutelage.  I too would like to see him more often and with a real contender.  

I would also like to see Sasha Farber back as a regular.  He did really good with both Snooki and Nastia Luikin.  More Sasha!