Trusted Contributor

Mine was on the truck and the driver didn't see it when he delivered my other packages. It was delivered the next day.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Valued Contributor

I had 3 packages coming UPS yesterday. 2 from Q and one from Amazon. The 2 from Q stated they were delivered at 2pm. I got an email from UPS that they were delivered at 6pm. Unfortunately,not to my door.The UPS guy showed up at 6:45 with the Amazon package.I ran out to show him the delivery message. He said he hadn't been down my street but offered no explanation.I think he delivered them to the wrong address. I was watching it on Manage my delivery. He advised me to call UPS. After holding for 15 minutes,they said to call QVC. I called them and they refunded my money.

So no trace on my packages? They were both as is items so no reorder. It irritates me that people would keep packages that don't belong to them. 

Okay,rant over. Hope everyone get their packages.

Esteemed Contributor

UPS sends me a message that my package would be delivered between a certain time, usually by 11:30 am. As the time approaches and they realize that it¨s not possible then they will update with another time which is never later than 2pm that same day.

Esteemed Contributor

Then there is this message I got for another package.

An Emergency Situation Or Severe Weather Condition Has Delayed Delivery. / Your Shipment Is Scheduled To Arrive Today After The Delivery Commitment Time.

My package is already in Phoenix and the weather is sunny, dry and hot with not a drop of rain in site. I don't know what severe weather or emergency situation has occurred. I think they are just overwhelmed. 

Honored Contributor

Ive had that message a couple of times.  One time the package was delivered on the delivery date, and the 2nd time it arrived the next day.  Just a snafu

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you for posting this! I too, have had the same issue the past few days on several orders from Amazon, and thought it was a unique situation. After reading these posts, I think with everything going on, the drivers might be so overwhelmed that they run out of time, leave packages on the trucks, and enter whatever information is acceptable for their tracking system. It's a tad frustrating, but I have a better understanding now.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Yes, I get that message in the winter when we have bad weather, which is perfectly understandable.  However, on one of my recent orders I received that message.  It went back and fourth to our UPS delivery center and was "out for delivery" and back at the center 4 times!  I received the package a week later.  It just went on the truck and off the truck for a week.  Unbelievable.

Respected Contributor

I got the same message very very late last Saturday night 5/2 (UPS has been delivering on Sat) when it was not delivered after stating "out for delivery".  I received item on Monday afternoon.

Honored Contributor

I had read people were ording mundane things online in lieu of going to stores.  I've been doing the same thing.  I didn't realize UPS was so swamped and backed up.  It's like Christmas all over again.  They'd better put on some extra help as this may go on for quite awhile.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Estates wrote:

I had 3 packages coming UPS yesterday. 2 from Q and one from Amazon. The 2 from Q stated they were delivered at 2pm. I got an email from UPS that they were delivered at 6pm. Unfortunately,not to my door.The UPS guy showed up at 6:45 with the Amazon package.I ran out to show him the delivery message. He said he hadn't been down my street but offered no explanation.I think he delivered them to the wrong address. I was watching it on Manage my delivery. He advised me to call UPS. After holding for 15 minutes,they said to call QVC. I called them and they refunded my money.

So no trace on my packages? They were both as is items so no reorder. It irritates me that people would keep packages that don't belong to them. 

Okay,rant over. Hope everyone get their packages.

@Estates Give it some time. Maybe whoever got them put them back in the stream and they’ll l show up at your house in a few days.

My HSN order is still in a PO two hours away...where it has been since Sunday, the third. 

Keepin' it real.